8 : Chicken Meal

"Y/n look here is our locker " Jin said as he brought you inside the room while closing the door behind him.

You were getting really nervous.

Like sitting naked with your boss and eating was beyond professional lunch and even though you liked the idea, you were still taddy bit uncomfortable.

Especially you were scared of what amounts of nose bleed you might have or maybe he won't like your body, you felt insecure.

Jin had already started stripping off his shirt flashing his chiseled abs making you drool.

Moreover when he was about to undo his pants he saw your face full of nervousness and struggling to even remove your shirt , smirking he stepped closer to you.

"Hey if you are uncomfortable we can go " He said softly in the most silken tone with his dark orbs staring your light brown ones instantly melting you and making you ready to do anything for him.

Like he could make you crawl on the floor like a dog and you won't say no.

"N-no I a-m fi-ne " You tried to sound confident despite the rose blush on your cheeks and stuttering voice, making Jin smile a little.

You removed your shirt as you turned your gaze away from him but as soon as Jin was about to remove his pants right in front of you. You turned away.

It wasnt like you weren't curious about his size but lets say watching your boss strip isn't a very formal work ethic.

Jin was watching your half naked form getting all shy and he found it amusing.

So with a evil smirk on his face he stepped closer to you absolutely naked and circled his arm around your waist catching you off guard as you bit on your lip to avoid any noise.

His fingers danced on the zipper of your pencil skirt pulling it down slowly as his face went closer to your ear and his warm breath splashed on your left temple.

"Y/n don't be all shy. Strip fast and let's eat. I am hungry -for you " He said in the most seductive voice ever which made goosebumps all over your body and dripping wet panty.

You just nodded and he left.

"What the fuck?! Did he just say he was hungry for me!!! Omg he is a cannibal" You thought and cursed every guardian angel you might have who have brought you to this moment.

Cursing everything you removed your skirt and undergarments and stood on the door ready to face him.

"Shit who I am kidding I can't face my boss like this! Who the fuck invented such a restaurant and why the fuck Jin wants to eat here "

"Damn it I can't stay here long! Let's fucking go "

You finally took a deep breath and covered your breast with your right hand and your lower part with your left hand and pushed the door open with your body.

The moment you stepped out you saw Jin sitting on the floor with his back facing you.

Did gods carve and made Jin themselves cause his back looked like every inch of perfection. His body was in the perfect V shape with the most broad shoulders you have ever seen and honestly you wanted to sit on them with his head in your- Fuck! Focus Y/n! !!!!

You mentally slapped yourself.

When he was moving his arms his scapula was prominent as his skin creased lower to his ass which looked so cute pressed against the floor.

"Sir here is your meal " the waitress served the food and left. Honestly it fumed you as to how she was ogling Jin's naked form.

She wasn't here with him you were and you should only be checking him out not that bush.

So you confidently stride towards the table and sat opposite to him.

Making him move his gaze from the steaming hot food to you.

Somehow this time his eyes were even darker and had a notorious glint in them.
And the way he stared you honestly made you scared it looked like he would devour you any second or as if you were his prey and totally weak in front of the handsome predator strong and ready to dominate you.

"Sir you ordered for me too? " you asked focussing on the meal to ignore the bubbling wetness in your lower region.

"Yes I did and I would like to see you eat " he said as he scooted closer to you.

You gulped afraid of the predator in front of you who was slowly moving closer and closer to your side.

Like he wasn't opposite anymore and was beside you.

You were sitting with one leg folded over another and just as you were about to put the mouth watering chicken in your mouth you felt a hand creep on your thighs, making you stop and look at Jin shocked.

But the next thing he did made you drop the chicken and chopsticks on the plate.
((I didn't waste food 😌))

His lips were on you and devouring you.
For a second you were too shocked to respond but when his hands snaked on your neck to pull you closer. At that point all of your shyness ran away and you just wanted to fuck the man in front of you and so you removed your hands from your breast holding onto Jin like your life dependent on it. You deepened the kiss and tried to shove your tongue in his mouth.

But that was a mistake as Jin snaked his other hand to your breast cupping and squeezing it making you gasp and as he victoriously shoved his tongue in your mouth.

His lips were moving perfectly across yours as his tongue rolled over yours exploring every corner of your mouth as his hands were constantly kneading your breast in his palms making your nipples erect and occasionally he was pinching them making you pull his hair in your fist.

After a moment you both were short of breath and he stopped panting while looking at your flushed face

"I always wanted to do that Y/n. Since the day I saw you walk into my office in that tight pencil skirt swaying your ass like a slut seducing her boss " he said and his hands cupped your ass moving you closer to him.

"Now y/n I want you to eat your meal as I eat mine " Jin said as he lied down on the floor and picked you up making you sit on his face.

"What are you doing sir someone will see us " you said while trying to get up from his face.

"Relax y/n no one will come here now I want you to finish that plate of chicken or you will be punished " He said as he pressed on your hip bone.

You just nodded absolutely turned on by his tongue near your vagina.

Shivering you picked up the chopsticks and picked up the chicken as he slowly started circling your clit with his tongue making you stop chewing on the chicken and hold tightly on the chopsticks.

"Don't you dare even drop a peice of that chicken " he growled as he started lapping on your vaginal juices.

His tongue was moving across your labia trying to find the opening and as soon as he entered his tongue into you. You moaned out so loudly as you nearly choked on the chicken.

"Shh baby focus on chicken and ride my face " he growled out as he starting shoving his tongue in and out of you.

Fuck chicken you are fucked !!!

😬😬😬 I am absolutely kinky I know 🙈🙈🙈

😬😬😬
I am absolutely kinky I know 🙈🙈🙈

Snow