Chapter 20: Secrets Are Revealed

Daisy POV

Link is still chasing after us we have to escape somehow. After running around we managed to escape Link by hiding behind the Trophy Shop. Its a little shack that sells trophies for around 300 coins and sometimes it goes on sale. I remember during Project M's development i would work part time here selling trophies to people who were having troubles unlocking them. But thats enough details now to tell Roy everything. I shouldn't be telling him but here i go!

Roy: Daisy what the heck why'd you take me all the way into town just to hide behind a Trophy Shop?

Daisy: Roy you shouldn't trust Link. I know that you love him but he's not good for you he's dangerous!!

Roy: What are you talking about?

Daisy: In a slumber party Rosalina told me and Peach what Link did to Marth.

After explaining the whole situation with Marth being in love with Link, and Marth now being in a relationship with Rosalina, and how Link tried to ruin their relationship and weeks after is now trying to get it on with Roy. Like who would do this?

Roy: I'm sure Link was going through something i mean sabotaging? That doesnt sound like Link

Daisy: Just trust me Link is a crazy dude. Trying to separate a perfect couple!!

Roy: I can't believe Link would do such a thing?

Roy POV

I couldnt believe what i was hearing Link never looked like the jealous type? What if he still has feelings for Marth? Why would he just switch off with Marth to me? Did Link just use me to get rid of his memories with Marth? Did Link think me and him were like friends with benefits or something? No im thinking too much... Thats why i have to talk to Link right now!!

Roy: Daisy go back to your room

Daisy: Huh? Now way!! Roy what are you planning on doing?

Roy: Just go!! Luigi will be waiting for you soon.

Daisy: Just don't to anything stupid Roy

Roy: Alright

Alright its time we have a talk... I ran up to Link and i saw that he was furious

Link: Roy what the hell? Making me chase after you all night with Daisy that bitch

Roy: DONT CALL DAISY A BITCH YOU STUPID ELF!!

Link: You brat why were you running away from me?

Roy: Because your a liar, an heartbreaker, and an asshole

Link: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT HAVE I EVEN DONE? I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVED YOU AND YOU DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING? THEN WHEN I TRY TO TALK WITH YOU YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME? DOES YOUR HATRED HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ZELDA?

Roy: THIS ISNT ABOUT WHAT I DID ITS WHAT YOU DID!! Poor Marth

Link: What? Marth? What did i ever do to Marth? Marth has nothing to do with this

Roy: You were in love with Marth but when you found out that he was dating Rosalina you tried to sabotage Marth and Rosalina's relationship!! Were you just using me to get rid of the past?!!

Link: What the hell are you talking about? I never loved Marth? And why would i try to sabotage their relationship thats just wrong!!

Roy: STOP LYING!!

Link: I didn't do anything with Marth or Rosalina i didn't even know they were dating?

Roy: How dare you lie to me!!

Link: I wasn't even training that day? I was hanging out with Robin!! Even ask Robin yourself we were hanging out at his place playing Hyrule Warriors!!

Roy: How about I ask Robin right now but your coming with me!!

~End Of Chapter~