The beganing

I'm Katie, and I'm a princess. But trust me it's not as good as it sounds because unlike everybody elsa I can't choose who I marry. Well sort of, but the parents (the kin and queen) make "suggestions." well Im getting ahead of myself lets start from the beginning

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was dinner at the palace and me and my mother were having are normal argument.

"Mom, there is NO WAY I will fall for any of those snob princes!" I shout. My mom shouts back " well I did! So can you! Plus you know why we have to do this...the war." i sigh. that bloody war! she had a point, as always I leave the table defeated. just like the soldiers of are little army. The enemy's son himself was going to come and try and "wow" me with gifts and "sweet talk." Trying to stop this war. but no. I made a Pact with myself. im not going to fall for him, for any of them. I walk up the spire stair case to my room. i open the door and find my maids cleaning and gossiping. when they saw me they curtsied and went back to work. I flop done on the Bed and dream of leaving this place. the choosing started tomorrow and the boys will get here at midnight. I hadn't seen then, not a single one. and yet I knew that they were going to be cute. well, that's because there PRINCES they got pampered just like me.

I wouldn't say I'm ugly but I'm not perfect earthier. I had honey blond hair, hazel colored eyes, and a slim figure.( I hadn't been eating the last few days so that's the reason .)

I sigh. tomorrow, it all begins