My secert

I think I had slept for 4 hours then I was woke bye my normal nightmare...that I don't talk about. i Stare up at the ceiling and think about tomorrow. im guessing it around midnight and I heard movement outside the castle so the boys where here. then it hit me like a brick to the face. my future husband is right outside, I have to marry one whether I like it or not.

I small knock on my door fully awoke me. "come in." I said. my maid shyly walked in carrying a candle.she curtsied. "your highness... i...that is if you want to...we we're thinking... would you want to go see then?" She asked and blushed. " What? see who?" I ask. she blushes a deeper red. "the princes." she said in a small voice. now I was blushing and she noticed. " only if you want to!" She add. "I just thought it would make things easier for you, seeing then now and not all in the morning." I thought about it. "it would be easier." I say to myself. I walk over to my open window and hang my head out.i look down and see small blobs that I'm guessing were people. I make a plan. I spun back around starting the maid. "whats your name." I say kindly. "Penny." she says in a small voice. i smile " ok Penny I'm going to need: makeup remover, a broom, and your clothing." she looked startled at the last request until I explaned. " you penny, are going to get into my close and stay in my bed. I am going to go dressed as a maid that is just sweeping the great hall." i look at her and raise my eyebrow. "you can do that right?" i ask. she looked scared but shook her head yes.

I felt bad about what I was about to say but I had to. " And, I command you, as the princess, to not tell anybody. ever." i expected her to be upset but she just smile. " wouldn't dream of it." she said

A few minutes later we were ready and I was dressed as a maid and was griping a broom in my left hand. "good luck." she whispered. I took a deep breath and pushed open the door.