It can't be

Aspen POV•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

As the princess walked in I couldn't help but look away. I didn't want the see her, it would make things worse.

A man tells use to rise and face the princess.

I had to look, I had no choice.

I cult my breath

She is beutiful

She is perfect

She is.......Penny?

I look at her utterly bewildered. she looks ALOT like her. I shake my head clearing my mind. that's impossible, there's no way. it's insane. I snap back into reality as she begins to talk. She looked a little nervous but trying to be strong, he cleared her throat and spoke.

"Hello I'm princess Katherine and i am very happy that you all are here. I am going to be telling you a little bit about what is going to happen." She said.

I lean forward and notices everybody else was to. the tension could not of been greater. she spoke again. " as you all know we have a... um...guest prince, I would like you all to know that even I do not know who it is so my decision will not be based on that." She began to pace slowly back and forth. " today I will be meeting you all separately, getting names, faces, and asking a few questions." She took a deep breath and said. " 3 of you will be sent home today."