For the first time

Kate POV~•~•~•~•~•~~•~

Well last night was....

Not what I planned. At all.

So much for "fool proof"

But one thing is better- I'm not a scared. I'm meeting the boys at breakfast "for the first time 😏" and right now The real Penny was getting me ready and asking me 100 unanswerable questions.

"Why did u use my name?"

"Which is cutest?"

"Do you like any?"

"What happened?"

"Are you doing it again?"

The last one I could answer. "Yes, tonight I'm meeting with Aspen again."She giggled and continued to fix my dress. it was a white, sleeveless ball gown that just touched the floor.

As I got ready I thought about last night.

Should I have said yes?

I will have to be Penny again which I'm not looking forward to. (being a maid is HARD)

What if he recognizes me today?i could be in ALOT of trouble. Penny seemed to know what I was thinking. "o he won't" she said " you will look different with makeup on i'll make sure in it.

~~~a few minuets later~~~~

I ready to go see the princes. I picked out a neckless with a small hour glass on it and seat my crown on my head. thank god I don't have to wear it 24/7

Just at special occasions.

I hike up my dress and gracefully walk out the door. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I see the broom that I had left here last night. i sigh and push it over into the corner. i walk to the dinning rooms door and stop. inside I heard small murres and the scraping of knifes. I take a deep breath and straighten up. on the outside I was calm, but on the inside my heart was beating and my palms where sweaty. I tried.to keep my sudden waves off fear in check.

It's time.

I push open the door all eyes were on me. i swallow hard but walk to were I have to seat (as soon as I start liking a boy I can seat with him.)

I big mouth guy announced that was hear as if somebody missed that and everyone of the boys stood and bowed.

I searched all there faces but only one looked puzzled at the sight off me. Aspen.