Luffy X Reader

'Yosh! Now the great Captain Usopp shall present to you, the new game... Truth or Dare!'

Chopper lay astounded as he watched the said 'Captain Usopp' lay down the rules. His eyes were filled with both excitement and joy as he was eager to play this new found game.

'Everybody on the Merry must play.'

'Whaaat?' Nami groaned finding herself engrossed in the maps she was studying. 'Why don' t just all four of you play? I'm quite busy now'

The trio of Luffy, Usopp and Chopper moaned calling the strawberry blonde names like boring, selfish, no fun. The taunted girl huffed, wondering why there was such a childish group as a part of her crew. Robin chuckled, the young black haired feeling very amused towards the comedic trio that knew nothing but having fun.

'Fine, I'll play, but I' m only saying truth'

The four adolescents on board were enlightened, each holding a small grin as they looked towards the defeated girl. (Your name) too even thought that the trio were doing a bit too much guilt tripping.

'Robin? Sanji?' Luffy asks his body jumping up and down in excitement.

'Sure, why not?' Robin replies

'Same here. What about Zoro?'

(Your name) looks upon the green-haired swordsman, his swords tightly held by his side. She points 'sleeping.'

'That damn-marimo'

'We' ll just all start without him. ' Chopper exclaimed, looking at the sniper who was already getting into the game by picking up the Elastic band.

' Awww Zoro will be missing out on the fun'

'He' ll wake up eventually Luffy' The (eye colour) eyed grinned as she watched Usopp stretch the Elastic band and figure out his target.

The Sniper took a deep breath in, aiming well, making sure to hit the right spot.

Whap!

There it was, that painful pain that slid through your body like an electric shock.

'Damn you Usopp, the hell was that for!?' Sanji was the victim, he lay agitated, leg held high, ready for the brown skinned male's face to come into contact with his black boot.

'It' s part of the game, part of the game. ' Usopp sweatdropped, slightly fearing for his life.' After you finish your turn you can then hit someone back. '

Sanji deviously smirked, glaring daggers at a cowering Usopp.

' BUT! You cannot hit anybody who had hit you just before. '

Tch! The blonde male walked away, hands in pants as he lighted his cigarette.

' You just made that one up didn't you? To save yourself.'

'Shhh, (Your Name) it' s part of the game. '

(Your Name) rolled her eyes looking towards Sanji who wasn't the slightest bit happy. He looked as if he was contemplating the whole thing.

' So, Truth or Dare was it? '

' Correct, Truth or Dare, Sanji? '

'.... Truth'

'Hmm... Truth huh?' Usopp thought long and hard about this one. Chopper had even anticipated an exciting response from Usopp as he was jumping up and down like an uncontrollable toy. That was until a dark grin covered the sniper's face.

'Would you rather, Nami, Robin or (Your name)?'

Sanji's face had completely turned, he looked defeated against the 'Great Usopp' . He had to choose between angels and to him, that was the greatest obstacle yet.