Franky X Reader

'One, two'

'One, two'

'One, two, OW!'

'and turn.'

(Your name) facepalmed as she watched the blue haired male continue his chant. He seemed content in what he was doing, totally taking over the show with his 'SUPER' dance moves. 'Jango' s going to kill me... '

'Oh? Seems like you' re quite busy. ' Robin chuckled, her eyes on the (hair colour) haired female' s exhausted figure who groaned in frustration.

'I can' t do this Robin!' She cried, her (Eye colour) eyes on the bulky male who was taking the spotlight.

' But seems like he can'

The blue eyed female was seriously not helping in this situation. At most, she was adding fire to (Your name) 's flame.

' Jango's going to complain. '

' You think I don't know that? '

' Aaaaaaand.... SUPER!!! ' Luffy, Usopp and Franky propelled their hands to the air, posing as seriousness took over their features. The audience clapped, joy and entertainment passing over their figures.

The smell of food and sake filled the room as this party was the mingling night for both 'Pirates' and 'Navy'. Franky being star of the show, posing to his delight, showing off his abs in any direction with Sanji as cook.

'1 million berries.' Nami murmured, counting all her money as she flicked through the notes.

'Thank you, Franky!' Waving her arms in the air towards the bulky male. He was walking towards backstage and flashed her a smile, lifting up his glasses to see the strawberry-blonde's happy silhouette. You could tell he was happy with himself.

'That' s beyond the point! ' Another sigh had left (Your name' s) mouth. 'Franky! You didn' t stick to the script-'

A finger was put to her soft lips, a sh-sh sound accompanying it.' (Your Name). '

She lifted her brow, what was to come next was definitely not something' Shakespearean. '

' What day is today? '

'.... Friday? '

' No,No,No'

This was going to be the 28th sigh. That would've left her mouth today.

'Today, is the Supreme day of this week' s 'SUPER' Franky! '

Yes, you could say, the young female was on the verge of hitting this blue haired male to hell.

' SUPER! ' Luffy and Usopp yelled doing the signature pose that everybody loved for some odd reason.

Robin giggled as Nami went over to pat the (hair colour) haired girl on the back. 'Sorry, but you can' t get anything through these idiots' heads.'

' What do I do... Jango's going to kill me..... '

' Don't worry'

'I' m worrying. '

' I'll protect you!' Maybe she had a thing for Franky, just a bit. As when he said those words her heart skipped frantically in her chest. However, she knew she couldn' t really depend on those words. No matter how truthful they had sounded.

'Now, where' s the cola? '

' You. Are staying here. ' She made her point, grabbing the taller male' s Hawaiian t-shirt as she wasn't ready to face the Navy alone.

'(Your Name)!'

The (skin colour) skinned female shivered, knowing that marine's voice very well.

'Smoker?' did he replace Jango for entertainment at the party? Why? That's so unlike him.

With a big push, (Your name) pushed Franky against an open closet who hit his head in the process.

'C' mon Franky! You're heavy! '

They were finally in the closet, footsteps of  Marines pounding against the floor next to them.

' Can't you move over? ' The girl said in a small whisper, as her body was tied against Franky' s big one.

'Sorry, but this is the furthest I can go'

(Your name) was crying internally, to think she had just instinctively pushed Franky into a closet to hide away from the marines. Well, it was Smoker. She was slightly justified.

Her hands were on Franky's toned chest, her eyes trailing down to the black pants that decorated her view, obviously this pervert wasn't going to wear trousers. Ever. She blushed at the thought of it.

A grin was placed on the blue haired's face as he saw her flushed figure.
'like what you see?'

'I' m going to push you out of this wardrobe in a matter of seconds. '

' So we're going huh?'

' What? No. Franky, no! '

Her body was lifted up, the closet door now open as Franky' s big body was out in the open, a bunch of marines staring at him with Smoker in charge.

'To be honest, It was pretty uncomfortable in there.'

(Your name) was red all over as embarrassment boiled through her veins. Her body was slung over the blue haired's shoulder as the marines kept staring at Franky and her ass in a deadpan expression.

'(Your Name).. '

' I want to cry.... '

' Jango's department wanted me to tell you-'

'Put me down, Franky!'

'Huh? Even though you' re getting a better view down there. ' She could feel his smile press against his face. This, sly, son of a bitch.

' You perv! I want to go down! ' But she did have to admit, that tight ass was something.

The marines stay silent watching this lover' s squabble while Smoker was agitated to the core.

'Eh? A Pervert? Me?' This kid, he was super happy about that.

'(Your Name)!'

'Smoker, I' m trying! '

Franky finally put the girl down, her  blushing physique facing Smoker now.

'Jango' s department wanted me to tell you that he liked the party. '

Huh?

' What about the script? '

' He said scratching that was a good idea. '

' See, what did I tell you? '
She gave the male a long glare.

' But, we're sorry we disturbed the two of you. We'll get going now. '

' It's not like that! - ' The blush was creeping along her skin, she had just created the worst scenario and it was partly the pervert' s fault.

The marines began walking away as if they saw something they were not supposed to.

'What did I say? I' ll protect you. ' His big hand, caressed (Your name)' s (curly, straight) strands.

'It' s your fault we're in this situation in the first place. '

' Pervert. '

A/N : Due to my hand slipping, this was accidentally published when it was still a draft so I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If Franky is a bit odd or too OC I am Really sorry. I wrote this thing more than three times as Franky's character is so hard to do. But for you, Franky fans I hope you enjoy this one shot. Also, I believe Smoker is not part of Jango's division but y'know go with it? XD I'm sorry.