A!

~ Tracy~

...girls nowadays are fearless. They know what they do, what they want and how to achieve them. So to all the girls out there, keep on speaking your mind and be brave. Even a Beyonce song goes "who run the world, girls, girls," said a female guest on a TV show I didn't bother looking at.

I'm so occupied of the things I'd want to do before I turn 24 -- like a bucket list. I'm actually 22 but considered 23 as my Korean age, you know! :)

Then mom called me.

"Trace, it's your turn now. I already switched it to Arirang."

"Thanks,mom," I said while holding onto the remote con as if it's something very precious. I mean yeah, it is! The TV, my phone and the computer are the only means I can travel the world and be with the artists I look up to.

My family is not that supportive when it comes to my KPop addiction as I'm at an age where I should be thinking of earning money or dating so that I can meet a partner for life. These are the things that women my age do but I'm here still thinking that I'm young or should I say being immature despite my age. I already have a job but it felt like it has already sucked out all the youth in me. I was not able to enjoy my younger years as i really have to study because I'm not that smart, you know! I just have to study so that I'm sure that I can land a job after graduation. I'm working of course so that I can enroll for my last year in college next year.

♪♫♪

It's not working, so stop fronting

I know you want me, let's start talking

A~ da aneunde wae jakku sumgyeo

에이 다 아는데 왜 자꾸 숨겨

Hey I already know everything

nega nal johahaneunge imi

네가 날 좋아하는게 이미

So why are you hiding

ne eolgure sseuyeo isseo

네 얼굴에 쓰여있어

It's written all over your face that you like me

A~ nareul boda wae nuneul dollyeo

에이 나를 보다 왜 눈을 돌려

Hey why do you look away

da aneunde A~ A~

다 아는데 에이 에이

I know everything

♪♫♪

"A, now has 5 million views on Youtube. Congratulations GOT7!" That's what Adrien Lee said in a segment for rookies in Showbiz Korea.

I was like, oh really. BigBang can achieve that in a matter of days. Senior artists are still the best for me Bigbang, 2PM, Wonder Girls and 2NE1 are still the artists that never failed me.

The hag in me came out again. "I should be forgiving since they are rookies." I muttered and then found myself searching "A" on Youtube to see for myself why they have to report that number of views.

"Holy guacamole, they're okay and ... oh, did that guy on shorts just flipped?" He only had 1 or 2 lines though. The stalker in me started to do a little research about the group online. It's GOT7, JYPE's rookie group and no wonder they're flipping like 2PM in Again & Again.

That guy in shorts is Mark and he's the one who specializes in Martial Arts tricking. He looked familiar because he was in the JYP vs YG in Who Is Next. He can sing, dance and looks a lot better now. Of course, the whole world knows that people in Korea are really obsessed with feeling and looking young. That's not surprising though and it's something that i want to do, only that I don't look young. LOL.

It's already 8 in the evening and I have work tomorrow at 6AM but I can't stop watching their videos specially their debut.

Why do you have to be both sexy and cute, I thought as I listened to his rap part and watched his expression.

"Traaaace, it's midnight. Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"Don't worry, I'll sleep now. Good night mom errr... good morning!"

"Good night, Mark. Sweet dreams, GOT7!"

♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦

I just gave up on the cover as it doesn't fit after how many times I worked on it, mianhe. As for the characters I know that Mark is the oppa in real life but I tweaked things a little so Suzy can be a noona - a fan delulu over MarkZy.

This might be a boring start but I'll do my best to make it better. For Grammar Nazis out there, sorry if I failed you. Comments are greatly appreciated.

Annyeong~