🙍🏼Chapter.13🙍🏼

*Carmella's P.O.V*
I watched BAMF's interview on a small tv and Devin was ready to ask them questions, I just know what they will talk about and that's about the fact that Myself, Enzo and Colin keep losing to them but they are forgetting about our winner Gigi, she is like our best Diva.
Devin: "Please welcome my guests at this time Blake, Murphy and Alexa Bliss"
(The 3 of them approch Devin)
Devin: "Now Alexa, what made you decide to join Blake and Murphy?"
Alexa: "Well for a start they are brilliant with Journalism and won a journalist contest, I stick with Winners, we kicked Enzo's Colin's and Carmella's asses 3 times but there's only one girl that poked her nose in our business, Gigi, it is not over, it's far from over and we will show you why we are the winners and why we are called BAM Factor, let's go guys"
​(They Followed Alexa and left)
Me: "Do they really think that you would be on their side?"
Gigi: "No I will never hang around with them tramps, like never to safe my life, jesus"
Me: "No I wouldn't either girl"
Gigi: "I didn't know that Blake and Murphy were even into that kind of crap" 
Me: "Yeah they can read and write, big deal"
Gigi: "I know"
Me: "I wonder where Enzo and Colin got off to?"
Gigi: "I don't know, I haven't seen them"
I went to look for Enzo and I found him eventually but with no Colin, I'm only wondering where he disappeared off to?
Me: "Enzo have you seen Colin?"
Enzo: "No, I think he went to cross fit or went to find G, I don't know"
Me: "We better look for him Incase he is not in cross fit"
We tried to contact him and nothing, still nothing, Now I think he is taking the piss, he must be up to something with Gigi and if he's not then he must be keeping Cross fit really quiet.
Me: "Colin is uncontactable"
Enzo: "Oh he has always been like that"
Me: "Why didn't you tell me?"
Enzo: "I don't know"
Me: "Because your a numb skull that's why"
Enzo: "Ok, Ok, just don't do that, don't blame me for why he is not contacting us, we should be blaming him, We'll question him, just calm down"
Me: "That doesn't matter, it's not about who's fault it is, it's about finding Colin, let's find him" 
It's been 3 days now and no sign of him, he better give us a good explination for why he is not around and why he hasn't seen us for 3 days.