💖Chapter.54💖

I'm now taking time alone away from everyone and I'm thinking of my plans for the near future, do I continue to wrestle here and get success and be in a place that could do me wrong or could I create my own salon and make more money than the witch who made a mistake and fired me? That I don't know about but I have saved some pennies.
Most of my money went on the baby but as a Mother I do have to prioritise and think of who to put first.
I just never knew that it was gonna be this hard and I still find myself crying for some reason.
I have over come a lot, as a child I wasn't the most popular, I never had a boyfriend before or anything and I was bullied for wearing my glasses and my boss never thought I was good enough to begin with but I don't know what I'm doing wrong or am I even doing anything wrong?
My life has changed in a good way, I met good friends Carmella and Enzo and Bayley and I didn't think I would love anyone but Colin (William) made me realise that I was wrong about myself, he loves me and I love him, I have never loved anyone other than my blood family this much in my life.
I'm thinking to myself that it is time for war, Dana is still not off my case she is willing to do anything to drag me down but I won't go down without a fight.
(Carmella walks in)
Carmella: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah I'm good"
Carmella: "I know Dana has something to do with this and it will get uglier if Emma and Alexa get involved"
Me: "No Carmella, it already has gone ugly"
Carmella: "Well I will help you, what are friends for?"
We get ready for a 6 Diva tag match, myself, Carmella and Bayley vs Dana, Emma and Alexa and it is really on this time.