😮Chapter.24😮

*Gigi's P.O.V*
Until the next day.......
I left the house for a while and what I want the most is a match, not just a normal match an actual Championship match against my friend Sasha. Herself and Charlotte have already teamed up since and they are back on track for having the best respect for each other but I want this more than Charlotte does and she's already been the NXT Women's Champion before.
Alexa: "Gigi, wht haven't I seen you in a long time?"
Me: "Actually I......"
Alexa: "That question was rhetorical, You can go back to your little baby Jade where you are not wanted Mama Gigi, I will be the NXT Women's champion, your boys Enzo and Cass will never stand a chance as tag team champions" 
Me: "I thought you were half decent for a blonde but I guess I'm wrong, that doesn't matter, I will be champion before you, your nothing more than a poisoned dawf who likes to hang out with her dirty pig friends, if it's anything team BAMF will be going down!"   
Alexa: "Well if you do win that title then expect to lose this against me, ignorance will always be a bliss"
I looked at her and the match for next week is happening, NXT Women's Championship match, The Champion Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Me. 
Sasha: "For one of us well we walk with the prize and the others it seems real, Good luck"
I have never lost to anyone and I certainly won't lose anyone and I'll make sure I never lose to Alexa Bliss, it's on, I'm having my last few matches before I get out of there and it will be a dream come true.
Carmella: "Big championship match Huh? Well let's hope you win, this is a big one to you, this probably means the world to you"
Me: "It does, it really does"
Carmella: "Good luck, myself, Enzo and CASS will be watching"
I seen Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Charlotte on Raw destroying The Bellas and Alicia Fox and that must have meant the world to them but everyone raves over the main roster, I'm not a fan of it, I will forever love NXT, The Main Roster was never my cup of tea in the first place at the end of the day.
People can call me crazy but at the end of the day someone has to say it, The Divas division is in the shit and I'm not going to lie but if I moved the main roster now.
I would only have 3 minutes of fame where as Divas such as Nikki Bella and Paige would get more than that and on top of it they are on Total Divas and I've not once said I was the best in the divas division but with my talents I have then can I change the Divas division if I do get the main roster?
I don't know but the reason why some of them girls  on the main roster won't do anything about it is because they are lazy and that's why the main roster Divas will never be as good as the NXT Divas that's why I will not go there.