🙊Chapter.32🙊

*Continuing Colin's P.O.V*
When Gigi walked away she didn't expect to see Blake and Murphy waiting for her and she stops in fear and gets frightened but she never ran off because she's proved that she's  no coward.
Blake: "Murphy, look who it is, it's Gigi, Colin's Girlfriend!"
Murphy: "Just the woman we were looking for..."
Gigi: "Wha..... What do you two want from me?"
They try to grab her and put her into a car but before they could be successful I could hear her shout for help and because I love her I came to protect her and I beat the hell out of them and threw them in the car and slammed the door.
2 hours later.......
Me: "I can't believe you walked away"
Gigi: "I didn't know that they were gonna frighten me!"
Me: "Where were you gonna go?"
Gigi: "To pick up my stuff and get home!"
Me: "Why were you gonna go home?"
Gigi: "What's with the questions!? Did you think that I was gonna cheat on you or something because if that's the case then it's not what you think, I love you and I have never known a man like you and I wouldn't see myself with anyone else and I'm sick of the 4 of us arguing over shit.... Oh and by the way Thank you.. For saving my life"
Me: "Your welcome"
Blake and Murphy challenged The Vaudevillians yet again in a rematch and guess what???
They lost that again Thanks to Blue Pants and everyone knew that this was gonna happen and it happened, Blake and Murphy frame my girl for all their failures and whatever the hell they accuse her of but at the end of the day they always either fail or get found out.