📱Chapter.49📲

*Colin's P.O.V*
I know she has done it before and I know she can do it again but I'm worried for Gigi.
Myself and Enzo got our revenge on Dash and Dawson and give them the beating they deserved and myself and Enzo have done well for ourselves since coming back from injury, we are beating all of our opponents but I have a feeling that if Nia Jax beats Bayley in London (Gigi's childhood hometown) then that's her championship title chance blown already.
I do believe in her but the size of Nia, she a giant like most of the men in our locker room, I'm not comparing her to anything but honestly, it's not looking good....   
Last Week Dana and Emma had taunted Gigi and now Gigi has a match against Dana once again and because I don't like Dana after mentioning mine and Gigi's Daughter in a negative way I thought that I would like to help Gigi out.
While Gigi and Dana were fighting each other in the ring I decided to take some selfies with the fans (Yeah doing a Tyler Breeze) and Dana was shouting...
Dana: "GET OUT OF HERE YOU BIG GOOF BALL!"
1...2..3 and your winner... Gigi. The look on Dana's face was the best, it says it all and myself and Gigi hugged and everything after the match and we got off.
I mean of course Gigi can beat Dana by herself but I thought I would make the match easier for her and get my revenge at the same time and getting my revenge felt so great, I couldn't think of a better moment to get revenge. 
Me: "Great win sweetheart, you did a great job"
Gigi: "Thank you, but the look on Dana's face was the best part"
Colin: "Oh I agree"
We just sort of laughed everything off really and we are gonna get what we want soon, Myself and Enzo will be the NXT Tag Champs and Gigi will be the Women's Champion and hopefully everything will work the way it should but it all depends on us, do we really want this for ourselves? I think we do.