oh, I get it.

hii people. im sorry about the last chapter. I just express my feelings. and thanks to @Sonal_Richa for comforting. she is a very good friend.

keysha's POV

its been 2 days since our confession. Harry havent ask me to be his girlfrend yet.  I hope he will ask me because I am starting t worry and experience fear again. suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket which means  have a message.
meet me in the rooftop now
-harry xx

instead of replying to his messages, I just go there directly and found him there with a picnic setting. I gasp because im totally surprised and I was not expecting to see him like this.

" hi, i want to make this day special." he said.

"hello. oh really? for what ?" I ask still shocked

"just wait and go with the flow." he said with a sweet smile on his face.

"okay." I said getting more excited.

He meet me halfway through the picnic setting he prepare and then he gesture in taking my hand like a prince in some fairytale.  And I accepted it too like a princess. Then he lead me t the picnic setting and that's where the magc happens.

I just go with the flow. At first we were just talking while eating the sandwich he prepared. Then while we are eating we talk about random things and sharing stories in our past. No one have ever than this to me in my past relationship. After we eat, he stand up and drive his phone into the small speaker and played the song thousand years. Then he gesture to take my hand again and then I take it and he help me stand up. The smile in his face was very lovely that when you stare at it you will literally melt. He take me into the partbof the rooftop where we are surrounded with plants. He vowed in front of me like he was asking me to dance with him like what the prince do in the fairytales then I accepted it too in a princess' way. Then we started dancing. As the part of the chorus started it is when we feel raindrops which means it is raining but we continue dancing and enjoying our moment. When the music ended, that's when he ask me something with our foreheads close with each other.

"keysha, I won't promise anything but I will really try my very best to take care and love you like no one has love you since you first had your boyfriend. And I will protect you always. and most of all I will love you with all my soul and heart. I love you keysha. Would you like to be my girlfriend? He ask after his meaningful message.

"yes harry"  was my reply.

"thank you for helping me getting over him and for helping me always. Thank you for this special day. " I added.

"I know you are wondering why ask you just now. It is because I was preparing for this day. This is a very special day for me, you know. " he said .

I dont have anything to say anymore because I'm speechless in his thoughts. So I just lean in and kiss him there.

Mark this day, november 17, 2014.  a very special day for me and harry. I hope our relationship will work out and wont end up like our relationship with Luke.

wewowewo,,, heyyy readers... hope you like KEYRRY ? HARRSHA? I dont know. haha . hope you
like this chapter... love you all... ill be putting dedications only on updates on weekends...