Morning sweetness

how's it goin' bros?? My name is PEWD---- Oh wait. No I am not him. Haha Saarrreeeyyy. Just a little bit obsessed when it comes to Pewdiepie. He completes my day. Thanks for the support. Today I check the reads of this story and it reach 490 reads.. *fireworks* 

Haahaha its not that of a big deal for you but for me it is. So yeah. Exams are done and here I am updating as I what I promised.

Keysha's POV

Early in the morning, I wake up because of the heavenly smell of the freaking food. I know I sound like a 540 pound woman but

WHAT??

I cant help it.. It is early in the morning and I am hungry. As much as I wanted to eat, the parts of my body wont let me especially my eyelids. I am so tired in organizing the house yesterday. I know it is surprising for Harry to be up right now even if he is a lazy dog especially in the morning. Yeah, he improved a lot *the volume of the voice in my mind lowering because I am dozing off again*. And I went unconscious again as I went back to dreamland.

*moments later*

drop of water are in my face right now. GAH NOT MY SLEEP!!! and take note not only drops of water but DROPS OF COLD WATER.. Who got the brave soul to continue disturbing my sleep. All people know how I value my freaking sleep. I just groan which made me produce a sound like I am underwater. I hurriedly cover my mouth to stop the embarrassing sound. I sleep again but not when I feel someone dragging me out of bed like in the paranormal activity movie. It made me scream. then I feel something something hard in my back like I am seated in a chair and then the smell of food is now killing my nostrils. Ahhhhh That divine feeling man. Nice. It made me open my eyes. At last. And when I open my eyes, I see a cheeky green from green eyed cat with dimples in it. hahah. And when I say cat it is Harry.Then I look down and see 4 pancakes with chocolate syrup in it then a milkshake in a glass beside the plate. Thanks for being Harry. I wont kill you for disturbing my sleep because you prepared the BEST BREAKFAST EVEEERRR. Seriously, I should talking and start eating because my stomach is rumbling in LIKE A BOSS. As I was about to take the fork, Harry get it first and dig into my pancakes. I thought he is going to eat it for himself but I was mistaken. He take a piece of eat and make airplane noises while the fork with the food in it is on its way to my mouth. Awww he can be so romantic you know. hahha. I stood up from the table and go to his place which is in the chair across mine and hug him then peck his lips. Then I mouthed "Thank You". then go back my place and open my mouth like a 5 year old kid waiting for the next airplane coming through..

Harry's POV

awww How cute. She act like a 5 year old kid sometimes but I dont care I find it cute. hahha, Now she is opening her mouth widely. As in, very wide. haha.. Maybe an aircraft can fit into it. ahhahah.. but by the way, I prepared for the next airplane to come through and I am not using the pork. I am using my bare hands to have half of a handful pancakes and let her eat it. I swear it is going to be so cute. hahah. I put it in her mouth which shocks her very much because he figured out the amount I was putting into her mouth. Then after I got it all in her mouth I put some of the chocolate syrup in her cheeks and the tip of her nose. We were both laughing but she cannot laugh properly because of the food inside her mouth. I am a bit surprise on how the food got into her mouth that easily. hahha. I am in the floor laughing my ass off. I am holding my stomach while laughing. Seriously, my six pack would become eight packs if I wont stop laughing if that is even possible. I would look like a corn if that happen. hhaha. I was having the time of my life laudghing when I feel the syrup in my face. hahha. She put some syrup on to me too. and that  means FOOD FIGHT. haha. 

we continue having fun in the morning. ahh . We regretted the food fight we have started because it made us both feel like shit. It feels bad on the skin.. I hope we will stay like this. No problems and no obstacles.

hope you like it bros.. dont forget to vote and to comment, fan and buy me a chicken. haha joke. Sorry I just had to do it. haha. 

By the way I want to introduce to you my friend Sonal_Richa

I miss her. k. Just sharing.