our fears

hiii . I know its class day and I also have a lot of schoolworks to do but im so bored to do that. I'll do it later.

Harry's POV

weekends, so boring to be alone so my plan for today will be surprising and spending my day with her. I already ask permission to her parents by calling them early this morning.

Everything I planned just go with the flow. we enjoy each others presence A LOT. I am very happy that she is getting comfortable in being with me now not in the first times that we had.

But even if we are this sweet, I still have my own fears. What if she wont trust me. What if she will have doubts in me? What if we will have our fight that will lead to break up. I cant hurt her. She is so good to be cheated, lied and to be brokenhearted. I wont say it again and again to her but I will prove it to her in my actions that I love her so much. even if me, as myself, know that I like, no not like but love her for who she is because she is so unique, carefree, happy, nice, trustworthy and many more. She is not like the other girls who tried to eat only little foods in front of boys, she eat like more than a fat man in front of me and the others. She dont care about rumours and all things that can destroy here reputation. all she just have to do is "have fun" as waht she said to me.

keysha's POV

ohhh, I hope this day wont end. It's nice to have Harry around. He is very jamming and happy and many more that you will forget the word bored. it makes me more in love with him. haha . but even if I love him that much, my fears will be here always. I know he is not the only one who should excerpt effort in this relationship but also me. I am just scared that all my hardwork will be hone if he will find someone else. And one of my wishes for now is to for him to love me for who I am and not for what I have like my reputation. We are not so ysed to saying I love you's but we are able to show it each other. The two of us is here in our couch right now kissing each others faces. The situation is getting heated up but it is stopped when ww hear the door opn and there I saw my mom.by the way, one of my fears is that we wont be able to control our sex related needs. I hope we can have protections because I never want to be pregnant at this point.

short chapter. gotta do the schoolworks. :)

hope you guys like it. dont forget to comment or vote or both. haha

-gitgit xx