shake it off

readeeeeeeers !! hi.
*louis' accent*
thank you for supporting me guys. love you. thank you for your votes and all of that. By the way, this chapter is dedicated to @1DLovers4Ever. Thanks for the vote babe.

Harry's POV

Obstacles. struggles. Rumors. Issues. Me and Keysha dont react right away to it because we already learned from our past serious fight. We ask questions to each other before we react to avoid misunderstanding. Sometimes me and Keysha would just shake it off. haha. not in a sexual way but in a way that the both of as will be happy. I hope our relationship would still continue until the end. And tomorrow we will have our graduation. ahhhh ! I felt so free. She felt so free. We both felt so free. We are here in the rooftop again lying in my prepared picnic area like the first time. We are both watching the sky, watching birds fly and etc. It brought so much peace to us. College, lots of failures, challenges,obstacles and many other things that may block our way to our goals in life. But thanks to myselffor being positive and being strong. Also for Keysha for inspiring me, giving ke strength, encouraging me and many more. She is my everything.

*     *     *      *      *

Keysha's POV

Graduation day. soooo nice . I can smell freedom in every corner. ahhhhhh ! ahhhhhh ! ahhhhhh ! haha. i sound like a child with asthma. haha. By the way, thanks to Haary for being my knight in shining armor, keeping me strong and many more. I am already in my uniform for graduariona nd I am waiting for Harry here in front of the school campus. I am a bit zoned out but when I notice his presence I smile. Oh his features. So freaking sexy. haha.

"Like what you see ?" he said

I blush. Even though we are already years ge still brought a lot of butterflies in my stomach. He still have that effect in me.

I know and I am sure that we will stay strong and continue our journey TOGETHER.

like my new chappie ? :)
please dont forget to comment, vote or fan. Thank you guys
But unfortunately, this story is almost coming to an end. *cries like a baby*

But dont worry I will have my new story and for sure it will blow up your minds. hahaha .

Love ya

-bagitgit Xxx