life to the next level.

HEY FOLKS !!

Last chapter for this story. *crying like a baby*

guys I swear I dont want this to end because all I ever wanted was to continue Harsha or keyrry's love story *sorry I am not good at shipping name. 

By the way, story DAYLIGHT will start soon. And I will be updating a lot for this week because it is our semestral break. YES !!!

I better start the story before I started to talk about things that are weird. 

Harry's POV

I look at myself in the mirror and find a different Harry in it. This Harry look so elegant and in love. I am wearing tuxido for our wedding later. 

I feel exciting but at the same time nervous. What if Keysha wont go to the church because she just realize that she is not yet ready to take her life to the next level? What if she found someone else already? I got lot of what ifs in my mind.  My friends notice it.

"Come on buddy. Cheer up" Louis said. 

"Yeah come on mate." Zayn continued.

"Dont get nervous man. I know she will be there."  NIall added.

"Yeah man. Just remember that the both of you love each other like there is no tomorrow and that she will be there." Liam said.

"Thanks man. Thank you for cheering me up. That worked a lot." I said and we have our group hug.

I know you feel confuse on how they came into my life because I havent introduced them to you in  my past life. They are such a big blessing into my life. They have been like my brother eventhough I only knew them for months. They are my neighbors in our new flat. Louis is the one closest to me. We comfort each other if we have gotten in fights with our girl. Elenour, Louis' girlfriend also became a good friend to Keysha. I meet Louis because he is the one who guide us at our first stay in here. Zayn, I met Zayn and her girlfriend Perrie because we move at the same place and at the same time. I met Liam and Niall when me and Keysha explore the whole building that our flat belongs to and found out that we were neighbors. They are the only one who treat us nicely in all the flats we explored.

*     *     *     *      *

Moments later, I found myself standing in the altar with my parents and my four bestmen.Obviously, waiting for the bride, MY BRIDE. After a lot of talks to people, the intro of our opening song is now playing. The door is now wide open and that made me become very nervous that it makes my palm sweating. After the flower girls and brides' maids and their partner are done, I can now see my beautiful bride walking down the isle with her parents. She is just perfect. After awhile, she is already in front of me and now here we are going to promise our love together to the Lord.

our wedding is the best thing that I will treasure the most. 

"you may now kiss the bride" the priest said

i open the cloth that covers her face and in no time I connect our lips together. The sparks are stiill visible in my body that has in contact with her. Ahhhh I love this woman.

"i love you forever and always babe." I said after the kiss.

"love you too forever and always babe." She replied and we hug.

Now this is the life I have been dreaming of. 

At this moment all I can think is I love her..

keysha's POV

The beginning of our lives in the next level. 

Thanks to Harry who like me for who I am and turn into love,

now all Im thinking is Harry who love me for who i am and vice versa.

*     *     *    *    *

awwww i cant believe its over. 

im absolutely crying..

im sorry but i think i cannot start daylight because I am busy as hell. Maybe I will start on december.

guys hope you like it. Thanks for the support

zyl xoxo

TILL NEXT TIME !!!!!