Chapter - 7

He never saw me as his wife!.

Then why do you expect me to see him as my husband too!?

Someday he will come to me begging for his life to be saved.

And that way I'll take my revenge on him.

I

I. Love. You all my pretty and beautiful wives.

- Jeon Jungkook

Your POV:

Tears started to stream down from my eyes. I slowly looked up at Jungkook. He was super angry! His eyes were crimson red since he was fuming in anger as if he were about to kill me and were prepared to take the blame as a murderer.

Did he just slap me? But why? What did I do? I slowly looked up at him with my teary eyes. My sight was blurry because of the tears. He was looking at me so ferociously. I didn't say anything just stared at him and let my tears roll down.

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders firmly and pulled me closer so roughly...I mean very close to him. "Did you abuse Yami through texting?" He said gritting his teeth.

His eyes were throwing fire ballast me. So much anger was filled in those elegant eyes. But what he said made my eyes go widened 'It's totally a lie!'

"n-no Jung-" I tried to defend myself but he cut my words and tightened up his grip on my shoulders more. I hissed in pain. "don't you dare to lie, Bitch! she showed me the evidence." Jungkook roared at me.

Ouch!!!

Did he just call me bitch? Woah! Now my own husband is cursing me. Thanks to the real bitch here. "b-but I was busy preparing foods and cleaning the house. You were there. You saw everything!." I explained trembling in fear.

"yes, but the text time shows that you texted her this morning before coming to work. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH?" He grabbed my forearm and harshly throws me on the floor. I lost my balance and hurt my knees.

"I'm at the office now. That's why you are safe. Let me get home, I swear I'll make sure to give you a lot of bruises so that you can't hide any. Now GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER". Jungkook shouted.