Haili Author

Anneoyonghasayo or konnichiwaa!!!...😉

Well honestly it's been almost a month or two I forgot but here I've one bad news and the good news is...

My phone is almost broken and can't be fixed. I can use my other device but unfortunately, I'm not comfortable typing with those keyboards. I don't know when exactly my dad will buy me a new phone but I'll try to update ASAP. And I'm also trying my best to make at least a bit of use of this stupid phone.

I'm currently working on...I mean trying to think of how to rearrange the plot, words, sentence, and also grammar. So by next year, January you who had read my other books other than those two will get the chance to read them in a new way and theme. I know you guys thought why suddenly I unpublished them so this time I'm gonna keep my promise.

Do I have any Japanese readers here? 🤔😃....I would love to talk with you guys. Ya see I love to make a lot of friends from different kinds of countries. So why don't you guys become my friends? 🥺🙈 Any Anime Otakus hereeeee!???

Well, any better suggestions comment here....because I'm only writing those new upcoming books on Wattpad so relax I might think of something interesting.

"Sold myself to a billionaire" just started so it might take me along to complete it. "My Revenge wife" well I'll try to complete it by next month cuz I also had enough writing the same book a make it more complicated and irritating.

And also....dose anyone wants to talk to me regarding my both current books? Anything you would like to know or share about? Well, I'll try to update soon but other than this any question or suggestion? I would gladly accept your suggestions and answer all of your questions? Be friendly to me...I'm soft enough 😁☺️

Stay tuned, bless. Take care of yourself and stay warm. Winter is almost knocking on the door. Don't catch a cold or you'll miss new things in life. 😉💜

Well, see you in the next chapter. TaTa❤️❤️❤️