A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF

Hiiiiiiiiiiii what's up guys?? doing great? well, I'm totally fine and great....idk okay whatever, got a piece of good news but IDK how much you guys will like this idea but let's see first.

After giving it a lot of thought I've come to this conclusion that I'm or this book is ready to carry on with a spinoff. But this will be about KIM TAEHYUNG ff. Now I've published it today you guys go to my wall and check it out on my wall. 

A spinoff of "My Revenge Wife" book 1

~~*WITHOUT YOU*~~

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Let's make a deal!!" She said. "What kind of deal?" He asked cocking his head. "We'll meet each other every Sunday and spend the entire day together. If possible we'll spend two days together. Like this will date each other for only one year. After this, we'll go out separate ways."

"What if one of us falls in love?" He asked her. She thought for a while and looking down she said, "it might be possible and if it happens we'll discuss it and figure out what we'll do next." She said smiling. He doesn't know why but he wasn't sure about it but he still agrees with her.

What if they fall in love with each other? What if fate has something else decide for them? Will Lee Y/n able to complete her book and will Taehyung be able to get rid of the pain he buried in his heart?

Author Notes

Okay so before we start you guys need to know few things about this story and its plot. And also I wish to tell you guys more things about plagiarism and about what I am going to do with my imagination characters

* First of all, in My Revenge Wife, most of you all were disappointed that I did not end the story with taehyung or eunwoo. So while I was fixing the whole story problem I figured that I kept taehyung's side of story kind of mysterious and didn't put much of his POV. What I also noticed is I had put his character kind of cold, hidden, and pain, etc. So I thought about it for a week and came up with a great idea.

This story is also inspired by some of my favorite authors. Such as November 9, Ugly Love, Maybe Someday, Confess by Colleen Hoover and To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.

* This is the spin-off of "My Revenge Wife" and this story is totally different from MRW. It's full of love, sweetness, and enjoyment. But ofc there will be some pain the characters have to face. I'm writing this story only for those readers who wanted taehyung's POV to be better and good, who also wanted him to end up with CHOI Y/N. This is for you. So I hope you guys will enjoy this story. I've written the prologue you'll get to know a bit of the story. Do not complain about any of my characters or the book. You don't like it leave and don't even think about leaving any offensive comments about anyone, do not fight in the comment section. Many of you thought it would be great if taetae eng up with her but book 1 is jungkook ff not taehyung or eunwoo besides I've tried to make both characters go through hell, but this is only for you guys. Also I once asked to help me fix this book problems well thanks to one reader who suggested mw about grammarly I've already fixed this book quite much IG!!! Okay another thing is....anyone who lives in GERMANY will please DM me asap I need help. Those Who have read book 1 will be able it enjoy book 2 and those who haven't yet hurry u read this book and I promise I will try to make book 2 chapter less if possible.  

* Last maybe not the least about Plagiarism, and complaining.....first remember one thing an author who writes a story knows what he/she is doing or planning. If one can't focus on their work that means they need some time to think and then start to work. I worked really hard for my all works...whenever I'm getting any new ideas I'll start to think about how to present it to all of you. So you should not always complain and sometimes the author is out of ideas thus they don't continue their work or just finish it without thinking about their plot again. And about plagiarism....stealing someone else works and not admitting your fault isn't a good thing also without the owners' permission you can't just do whatever you wish to do with their work. It's totally unfair and you might not have any idea how much hard work and their thoughts that the author is putting into it. Be aware of it, it's okay to be honest and loyal. I don't have any other account or I don't post my books on any other platform or websites other than Wattpad, so if you see anywhere my stories without on wattpad and only my wall let me know and report asap.

* Thank you so much for reading and please give as much love and support to this book as others. If you haven't read my other books you can check it out on my wall, make sure to follow me. And about my all other ongoing/pending books do not worry my lovely readers...I will complete them asap. Happy reading.....make sure to VOTEEEE more and more on each chapter also on my other books too, share with your friends as well. Make sure to tell me in the comments how much you like the plot. And in the book 2/spinoff story I will be writing 18+/mature contains so if you are not comfortable skip, I'm warning you right now. Though I've said same words on the same book twice but still you gotta read and glue those in your mind.

* Hope you guys will stay tune and like the spin-off story of KTH. Thank you soooo much for reading MRW and I see a lot of people likes this story pretty much, I just can't believe that it hits, 650K+ readers and 19K+ votes and 9K+ comments. Thank you so much. I'll go crazy when it'll hit 1M readers.....just hoping idk if it'll reach that far. Thanks a lot for you support and love...please give the same love and support to its spinoff book and also to my other books too. The journey with this book was amazing and I'm not done yet I did said I am not planning on making any sequel but suddenly got this idea so thought of writing it down now and let you guys no. I hope it'll be a BANG success for me as well. Check it out now I've also written the prologue and I swear the prologue has 2000+ words and it's my first time writing any prologue this long. I am really excited to share this with you guys, hope this journey with you guys will be as good as before. Thanks. I purple you and love you all 3000 times more. 

Okayyyyyyyy see you on the book 2 I am waiting for you guyssss!!!! take care and thanks loves. Remember to wear mask and always happy happy and another thing revenge is not always is the only solution but forgiving is and stay calm and patience and let the karma talk.