Chapter 1- Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Trisha's P.O.V.

The sound of the axe impaling the tree made me smile.

I've been practicing using my bow and arrows, sword, dagger and axe for days now. The tournaments are going to start in a few days now!

"Trisha, honey! Come here inside please" My mum called.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Trisha Aetherherd. 12 years old. I live in Los Angeles with my mum and dad.

I brushed some dust off my vest and ran inside, leaving my axe on the tree.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"You're going on a vacation on Gravity Falls, Oregon! Isn't that great?!" My mom exclaimed. My mouth gaped open.

"What?! Mom! I have tournaments!" I yelled.

"Ditch the tournaments, honey. Gravity Falls is a great place! You'll have adventures there!" Dad told me. "Plus, Mr. Pines has his nephew and niece there!

"No.....no no no no no no!" I yelled, pulling my hair.

"Sorry dear. But the bus will arrive soon" My mom said. I fumed, stomped my way upstairs and slammed the door of my room.

"Oh come on! Do I even have to go to that boring place!" I said, kicking my bookshelf.

After a few minutes of whining and complaining, I finally convinced myself to pack my bags. I opened my closet, revealing brown vests, red neckerchiefs, plain white t-shirts, blue jeans and cowboy hats. They all look the same, except for one section that I didn't mention: my sleepwear. It consists of plain white t-shirts with a red collar and grey shorts.

I took a lot of each clothing. As mom said that I'm going on a vacation which means that I'm staying there for the rest of the summer.

~TIME SKIP~

"Trisha! The bus is here!" My dad yelled. I groaned and picked my luggage up.

As the bus driver was going to take off, my mom said something and smirked.

"You'll be begging on my feet to stay there..."

I've been yawning and staring at the dusty window with visible gum marks on the corners. 3 hours has passed and the bus came into a rough stop. I went out of the bus.

"Thanks bruh!" I waved. He smiled and took off.

I walked and saw this shack. Called the Mystery Shack. Is this a kind of tourist thing?

I was startled by a scream.

"AUGH DIPPERR!!!"

I whipped around and saw two people, a girl and a boy. The boy has a blue and white cap with a blue pine tree on the middle, blue sleeveless vest, orange t-shirt, gray shorts, white socks with a red stripe and black shoes. He has darkbrown hair, which is mostly covered by his cap. While the girl has a pink sweater with a shooting star printed on it, blue violet skirt, white socks and black flats. The boy's cap fell and it reveals that he has some sort of birthmark covered by his bangs. The girl looked at the boy fearfully and she flashed her braces at me. It looks like they're being chased by a...

"T-REX?!" I screamed. The two kids hid behind a tree and the boy, which is Dipper...maybe, started flipping some pages on a mysterious book. I dropped my bags, took my axe out and flipped it.

"Mabel! I found it!" Dipper screamed, oh. Did I mention that his voice is squeaky and cracky? And the girl's is pretty much high and annoying.

I ignored him and charged on the rex.

"No, wait!" Dipper yelled.

I striked the dino, making it roar. Blood bled down his lil arm. I took the lead or in simple terms, rope. I ran around the rex, tying it.

But I was unsuccessful to bring it down. It spun around, making me dizzy and it broke free from the ropes. When it was free, it bit my vest and a part of my arm, making it bleed. I screamed as loud as I could.

I took my daggers out, and stabbed the nose again and again. I took my arm off it's teeth, making me wince in pain. I fell, bruising myself. I took my rope out again, and tied it's neck. I pulled the rope to a cart with a question mark on it. I went inside the cart, started it and drove. The cart barely moved, so I did it on full speed and I moved so fast, I hit a tree. I looked at my back and saw Dipper and Mabel frozen in place and the T-Rex down.

I ran to it and took my sword out and stabbed it's head, right where the brain is. I smiled, looking at the dead dino. I took my axe and tied it on my belt.

"How did you-?" Mabel and Dipper asked.

"That was nothing. What is a dinosaur doing in the future?" I asked them. "Pretty much impossible for a dinosaur being here. It must be a robot that's covered in some sort of fake flesh and skin"

Dipper chuckled.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Here in Gravity Falls, something strange and weird happens everyday. Monsters, robots, creatures and even a mind demon exists here! And, being such a curious boy I am, I'm going to solve the mysteries of this town!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Are you-?"

"And, impress Wendy!" Mabel cut me off and laughed. Dipper's eyes widened.

"That's not true! Sh-she's joking!" Dipper laughed nervously.

"Wait, Wendy who?" I asked.

"Wendy Corduroy" Mabel said. I gasped. Wendy, my rival, is here?!

"What's wrong?" Dipper asked.

"Oh nothing!" I laughed, my voice cracking. Oh god.

"Did you're voice just crack?" Mabel chuckled.

"Uh...no" I said, my voice cracking again. Ugh! I won't make my voice high anymore.

"Are you a boy, or a girl?" Dipper asked, totally doubting if I'm a girl or a boy.

"A GIRL, Of course! My voice is just like this because of me screaming all day" I explained, making voice a little deep to not crack.

"Oh, name?" They asked.

"Trisha Aetherherd. Nice to meet you Dipper and Mabel" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too! Where are you from?" Dipper asked.

"Los Angeles, California" I said.

"Oh. Welcome to Gravity Falls! Were from Piedmont, California!" The two greeted and smiled. I smiled back and I looked at my arm where the T-Rex bit it. Still bleeding and it hurts.

"Oh wait I forgot, you're bruised and wounded, I'll treat your wounds. Come on in!" Dipper said cheerfully.

I smiled back.

This isn't going to be great.