jealousy - gareth davies (smut)

request: lukestuffs
warning: smut

y/n p.o.v
Gareth and i were on our way to the scarlets presentation evening and then to the after party. therefore, we are both dressed very smart. he was in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie, simple but classic, and if i do say so myself he looks very hot. i was in a maroon coloured flowing dress that went all the way to the floor, the cleaved area dropped into a v-shape so i wasn't showing too much but just the right amount. i had just finished completely getting ready and walked down the stairs to see gareth stood at the bottom. he looked up at me and said "woah. you look beautiful"
i blushed, "well you don't look too bad yourself". i placed my hands on his chest and leaned up to kiss him.

the presentation part of the evening was over and it was amazing. we were at least 2 hours into the after party when leigh halfpenny came up and started a conversation with me as gareth was nowhere to be seen. "wow y/n, you look very beautiful tonight"
"umm... thank you. congratulations on winning an award this evening"
"thank you, but i'd rather take someone else home with me" he grinned. i could tell he was hammered but suddenly gareth burst into the space between us, pushing him away from me
"what the fuck did you just say?" gareth yelled, with leigh's shirt bunched up in both his hands.
"okay gareth stop. it's fine" i tried to get in between them, but failed.
"no it's not. nobody speaks to you like that" gareth said. finally after threatening leigh a bit, he released him from his grasp and walked away quickly. i jogged after him trying to keep up.
"where are you going?" i asked still quickly walking next to him
"home"

the entire ride home gareth didn't look in my direction, just straight out the window with his hand grasped tightly on the steering wheel. we eventually made it home and he quickly exited the car and began walking to the front door. as i exited the car i said "what? so are you not talking to me now?" i trailed behind him to the door. "it wasn't like i've done anything" we got through the door and as soon as it was closed i was slammed against it with a mouth attacking mine.
"jump" he said between a kiss. i did and wrapped my legs around his waist. he began grinding against me hard making moan onto his mouth. i wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed my hands to tug on his hair, letting him know he was doing something right. his hands moved from under my thighs to my butt making me gasp. he took this opportunity to move his tongue into my mouth ensure he make it known he was the dominant one. he continued to grinder against my hot core making my completely drip with pleasure.

soon i was removed from the wall and gareth carried my to our bedroom, but never stopped kissing me. once we reached the bedroom he placed me on my dresser and lifted my dress just above my waist to expose my panties. he stared at them like he was assessing them and them ran his thumb along the length on my panty covered vagina. he smirked "i can't believe i made you so wet already"
"it's all for you"
he continued smirking and pushed my pants to the side so they weren't covering my core anymore. the cold hit my pussy making me shiver. "don't move" he asserted. he moved away slightly and began to under himself. oh god his body is so beautiful. he slowly removed every piece of clothing, knowing it was making me ache from him. them it got to his boxers. i bit my lip and his hard cock sprang from the withhold of his tight boxers. i could of cum there and then seeing the look of relief on his face when he was set free from them. he walked back over and ripped my panties straight from my body. he didn't remove my dress, he just kept it up by my waist. suddenly, he was pushing the tip into my soaking core, but only the tip. he was thrusting in and out incredibly slowly and only allowing me to have the tip. i wanted all of it. i needed all of it. he knew exactly how to to torture me and he loved seeing me like this.
"oh fuck" i moaned. it was still giving me pleasure but not in the way i needed.
"sorry, what was that sweetheart? you're gonna have to do better than that to get what you want"
"please, i need you"
"what do you want me to do?" i could tell he was struggling not to push his whole dick inside me because seeing me like this got him going.
"i want your big cock inside of me making me squirt everywhere" and just like that he thrust his entire cock inside on me. he pulled back and thrusted hard inside me making his balls hit my ass. i yelped and arched my back against the wall i was against.
"are you gonna fuck me or not?" i questioned, knowing this would making him angry. he began relentlessly grounding himself in and out of me. he began biting and sucking my neck, my jaw and my ears. i began sucking my gareth's collarbone making him moan and grunt.
"g-gareth. fuck. don't stop" i was basically screaming. he was pounding his flesh inside the walls of my pussy, i'm surprised this dresser was still standing. just when i thought i could get anymore pleasure, he began to rub my clit. he wanted my to cum now and i wasn't objected. my walls tightened around his thick member making him groan. i knew he was close too and i wanted him to cum inside me.

without warning, as i was about to go over the edge, he pulled out making my gasp. he dropped onto his knees so i could no longer see him and as i was about to object, my pussy was warm again from him eating me out. he was moaning and groaning making me scream out was he pushed me too the edge. i was finally there and i began squirting into his mouth. once i was had finished. he stood back up and smirked every proud he did that. "you taste so fucking good y/n" i could speak, i was still coming down from the high.

he picked me up again and through me onto the bed. he turned me over to i was on my knee and then lifted the dress over my head so i was full exposed. from behind me, he pushed my back onto my hands and knees and before i knew it, he was fucking me from behind. my legs were trembling. he had hold of my hair in his hands and i was crying out with pleasure. all that was audible in the room was the rhythmic sound of flesh hitting flesh and the moans from both our mouths. i was close to cumming again and he knew it. he began pounding me even harder, hitting my g-spot. my walls began to tighten around him again, i'm not sure how he hasn't cum yet but he had his arm wrapped around me caressing my tits and flicking my nipples. the wetness from my pussy began to drip down my leg and then my clit was begin played with again. i was seconds away from my second orgasm and i was frustrated he hasn't cum yet. with one last flick of my clit and was cumming all over his long dick. i was shaking with pleasure and all i could he was him groaning as i did so. he pulled out and was about to put me into another position was i turned around and pushed him onto the bed facing the ceiling. i crawling up to him and lower myself slowly onto his dick. his hands grabbed my thighs and he through his hand back. "i love it when you ride me"

i began to to bounce slowly and he was enjoying it. he was massaging my boobs and while his eyes were screwed tightly shut. i could tell he was trying not to cum. "open your eye" i demanded and i placed my hands on his hard chest. he did as i told him and i moved his hands to my ass cheeks.
"ride me harder" he said and i began to speed up. i made sure every time i would go down my clit would rub against something. i gasped as he began to spank me and i was turning me on. i could have cum right there.

we were both getting closer and closer bu the second, my walls were so tight i was surprised i was still moving. i was screaming out at this point "fuck. don't stop. i'm gonna cum inside you" that was it took to push me over the edge and as i was releasing onto him he grabbed my waist and held he cock deep inside of me, not allowing me to move. he cock twitched inside me and he ejaculated. once we're had both finished, i removed myself and fell next to him completely exhausted.
i turned to look at him "i need to make you jealous more often"