day off - gareth anscombe(smut)

request: vengeances
warning: smut
nicole's p.o.v
today was gareth's day off, which was very rare. we were cuddling in bed watching avengers when i began to feel horny. i gently began to grind against his thigh which caused him to look down at me with a smirk. i looked up at him and began to kiss him. i climbed on top of him and sat in his crotch, that was already hard, and began to rock back and forth. he grabbed my thighs and rubbed them as he let out a moan.
i leaned down and began to leave sloppy kisses on his neck. my pussy was getting so wet at the thought of him fucking me soon.
"i bet you can't wait for me to fuck you" gareth whispers into my ear as if he read my mind "tell me everything you want me to do to you" he demanded.
i could help the moan escape my throat "i want you to stretch my tight pussy out with you thick cock" he growled "i want you to fuck me so hard i'm screaming your name" suddenly as i finished my sentence, gareth tossed me of him into the bed and quickly de-clothed himself. he stood looking at me and began to touch himself. he wrapped his hard around his dick and began to pump himself. it was turning me on watching him pleasure himself like that. he never broke eye contact as he knows how wet he's making me. "like what you see? i can't wait fuck that pussy of yours" he crawls over me like a predator ready to eat me as prey and unbuttons my trousers. once my jeans are off, he can see an obvious wet patch on my underwear. "i bet you want my cock so bad" gareth touches the wet spot with his rough fingers. he gives me a devilish smirk as he sinks down to take off my panties. soon his mouth is right up against my heat. he take one long lick, moaning at the taste.
he then lines his dick up with my entrance and has no trouble pushing it in.
"holy fuck" i scream as he begins with a ruthless pace. his hands are all over me as he stares directly at me, and begins groping my breasts. the sensations i was feeling we're off the charts, not to mention the way gareth was looking at me while fucking me this hard was making me wetter.
i reached up and grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails in. he was growling as his thick cock continuously hit my g-spot. i came while screaming his name and he began to pound even harder.
"come on baby. i want to see that pretty pussy come again while i fuck it." i was seeing stars and i'm pretty sure i blacked out for a second. next thing i could feel was gareth's thick member twitching causing him to squirt all his juices inside of me.
gareth pulled out and flopped down beside of me.
"that was amazing" i said