Monthly Poll

March 2019 Poll Results:

1. Between Zoe, Phoebe, Bianca, and Celyn, 70% agree that Zoe is your favorite Hunter aside from Thalia.

2. With the options of The Selection, The Hunger Games, Marvel/Avengers, and Harry Potter, 80% say that they best like Harry Potter crossovers with Percy Jackson.

3. Between Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, and Thalia, 60% of you think that Frank undergoes the most character development, with Hazel in a close second!

4. Given the options of Rachel, Calypso, Reyna, and Nico, 75% would ship Percy with Rachel if Annabeth never existed.

5. Choosing from myrmyrkes, empousa, hellhounds, and dracaenae, 80% say that myrmyrkes are the scariest monster.

6. Between the Big Three (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades), 80% say they would rather have Hades as a godly parent.

7. With the choices of the Hunters of Artemis or the Amazons, 60% think they would rather join the Hunters of Artemis.

April 2019 Poll:

1. Which Olympian do you like the least of the ones below?
A. Ares
B. Zeus
C. Hera
D. Aphrodite

2. Which cabin is most likely to win Capture the Flag?
A. The Ares cabin
B. The Athena cabin
C. The Poseidon cabin
D. The Apollo cabin

3. What minor ship is your favorite?
A. Gruniper
B. Tratie
C. Tysella
D. Thaluke

4. Which mostly unmentioned friendship would you most like to see develop?
A. Piper and Percy
B. Leo and Annabeth
C. Meg, Katie, and Calypso
D. Reyna and Rachel

5. Which 'Big House' resident would you most like to meet?
A. Dionysus
B. Chiron
C. Old Oracle of Delphi
D. Seymour

6. Which ship, aside from Percabeth, is most likely to have survived Tartarus?
A. Caleo
B. Jiper
C. Frazel
D. Thaluke

7. Which form of travel is best?
A. Shadow travel
B. Pegasus
C. Argo II
D. Princess Andromeda

Thank you for reading. See you next month, demigods!