Epilogue

Five years later -

Today finally the day that we have been planning and waiting for for the last five years.

Adjusting my tie for the tenth time, trying to make sure it is straight out of a nervousness.

"Salem, stop messing with your tie it's fine," daddy scolds jokingly as he swats my hands away from my tie.

Meeting daddy's eyes, noticing the crinkles at the corners while he smirks at me.

"I'm nervous that Jace won't be at the alter, that he's going to leave; that he won't come back and that he really doesn't want to marry or be with me."

Daddy stares at me for a second like I've lost my damn mind; "Salem James Anderson, you know that isn't going to happen. Jace loves you more than I can even explain and he would never leave or not want to marry you."

Before I can even answer, the room erupts with a piercing cry. Quickly making my way over to the bassinet in the room of daddy's house, to gently pick up my month old son, Graysin James Kyle.

Gently rocking Graysin and I side to side as I coo softly down at him; "It's okay Gray, soon we'll see daddy and then he and I will be married. Is't that exciting baby boy?"

I can't keep the smile off my face as I talk to my baby about finally marrying his daddy. Graysin already looks like Jace and I love that; he has the same dark brown hair except Gray's is peach fuzz. I wonder if Graysin will have the same dark and alluring brown as Jace or if he will have my blue eyes.

"Papa!" my 2 year old daughter calls for my attention from where she is sitting on the floor where she was playing with her toys.

Glancing at Quinn with a smile; "Yes baby girl?" Quinn stands making her way over to Graysin and I with a smile on her beautiful face; she looks almost identical to me with the exception of her eyes, which are the same shade of brown as Jace's.

Squatting down in front of her with Graysin in my left arm as she reaches us. Quinn lifts her arms toward the ceiling, wanting to be held. Placing her on my hip, I striaghten upright with a smile at two of my three babies as she places her head on my shoulder while playing with the lapel of my suit jacket.

"Where daddy?" she asks softly.

"Daddy is in poppy's room dressing with granpa, uncle Brent and uncle Jamie and Braydin." Braydin is my oldest son, who is almost 5 years old.

"Wanna see him," she mumbles lifting her head slightly to see my eyes.

Smiling as I peck her cheek; "We'll see him in a few minutes okay?" She nods reluctantly as daddy comes to stand in front of the three of us with a huge smile.

"Poppy!" she squeals softly leaning toward him wanting him to hold her, which he does.

There's a knock on the bedroom door as Sammie, Sabine and Serena step into the room, all three completly dressed. Sammie and daddy are my best men and Sarah, Serena and Sabine are my best maids while Jamie and Joey (Jamie and Jace's dad) are Jace's best men and Courtney and Tiffinie (the Kyle brother's sisters) are his best women. Quinn is our flower girl and Braydin is our ring bearer.

I am planning on having daddy hold Graysin during the ceremony but if he's fussy then I have no problem holding my baby boy.

"Hey, everyone and everything is ready to start," Sammie says entering the room.

Nodding with a small smile as I start to freak out again; "How's Jace?" I ask hoping that my little brother tells me my fiancee' is still here.

"He's fine, just freaking out some," my little brother giggles as he and I give each other a side hug.

"He's worried you're going to change your mind about today and him in general," Sabine says with an airy laugh.

Everyone but me and the kids laugh as we make our way out of the bedroom toward the backyard where the wedding is being held. Trying to regulate my breathing as we make our way to where we need to be to start the wedding.

Sammie and Sabine are walking together as are Jamie and Sarah, Joey and Tiffnie, daddy and Courtney and Joey and Serena. The plan is for me to walk to the alter alone and meet the love of my life and the father of my children there. Pops who is carrying Graysin now walk to their seats before the ceremony offically starts.

I watch them sit down with Gran in between them and then the music starts and everyone starts walking down with Quinn and Braydin walking down holding hands until they reach Jace and then they are instructed by my soon to be husband to sit by their poppy.

When the time comes for me to walk myself down, I feel like I'm going to vomit my entire breakfast in front of everyone. I wish I had asked Pops or Gran to walk me, possibly keeping me calm and not run to Jace.

"Come on son," daddy says from beside me.

Jumping slightly at his sudden voice, my blurry eyes find him standing directly next to me on my left. How did I miss him walking toward me?

"What are you doing, daddy?" I ask as he bends his right arm at the elbow and holding his arm out toward me with a smirk.

"Where is Graysin?" I ask slightly freaked out that daddy isn't holding him.

"Walking you to the alter and Pops has Graysin," daddy says smiling broadly at me as I slid my hand onto his elbow.

Sniffling softly as I don't want daddy to know that I'm crying but that was for nothing. "Say, why are you crying, today is your special day and you look amazing in your dark gray suit?"

Bringing my head up to him; "You came when I needed someone to keep me grounded and not vomit all over. Thank you daddy," I whisper as we start walking toward Brody and the preacher.

Daddy places his left hand on top of mine, squeezing gently; "I'm your daddy, I'll always help keep you centered. Besides I should have insisted someone walk you."

Standing in front of the preacher and Jace, daddy and I smile broadly at them and both of them return the smile and I'm instantly calm down as Jace and I stare at each other with stupid happy grins plastered on our lips.

Once the preaher starts the ceremony, I tune everything out but the sight of my handsome man in front of me.

I snap out of my happy dream land when the preacher asks Jace; "Jace, do you take Salem to be your life partner now and forever?"

Jace stares into my eyes with that damn sexy smirk on his lips as he says proudly confident; "I do."

Smirking at him as the preacher turns his attention to me, asking; "Salem, do you take Jace to be your life partner now and forever?"

Smiling widely at Brody as he takes my hand in his; "I most certianly do."

1 year later -

Braydin is now almost 6 years old, Quinn is 3 years old and Graysin had his first birthday a month ago. Pops unfortunetly passed away two months ago from a car crash; he had a heart attack while driving and hit a telephone pole and died instantly; thankfully he didn't suffer. Gran isn't handling his death well, not that any of us are handling his sudden death well.

Jamie has married his college sweetheart as well as Sarah; Jamie married Josh and Sarah married Michael and she is four months pregnant with their first child. Jamie and his spouse are planning on having children within the next year or two.

Sammie and Brittany are dating and have been for the last two years and he is planning on proposing to her on their graduation night next year.

Serena has been dating Mitchell for the last three years and Sabine has been dating Charlie, her girlfriend for the last year. Sabine figured out she is bisexual about three years ago and when she met Charlie they started dating six months afterwards.

I'm also due any day now with another boy; William Jace and he is going to be our final baby. I have the best life that I ever could imagine having; three beautiful children, a loving and handsome husband, friends who are the greatest and a healthy family.