Seeing Voices

**Zenia's p.o.v**
That crazy situation, I came across last night has really made me lose sleep, while it's  quiet I've decided to go back to the piano room and play some music to get my mind off of what was seen. I sat down at the piano, turned on my phone for the instrumental part of the song I was gonna play and started it. The sound of the music takes me back to those old Disney princess movies where there was a huge ball and everyone was dancing, anyways.... In the middle of the sound a voice chirped in and it was beautiful. I looked over to see Michael, I never knew he could sing like that.

**Michael's p.o.v**
It was a quiet morning in the castle today, which meant it was a nice day to just wander around and clear my head of being caught by Zenia last night. While walking, the sound of the piano playing caught my attention, I inched closer and saw her playing a sweet melody like the ones that they play in old movies. As she began playing the next part, I decided to sing and surprise her with how good I sound, although she seemed shocked to hear me sing, she kept on playing and her playing along with my singing became as one. After the song came to an astounding end silence filled the room until her voice broke the thick silence, "that was--how di--where did you learn to sing like that?" she asked with a surprised look on her face, which kind of made me chuckle, "I learned from my mother, she had the voice of an angel...everyday she taught me up until she--" I couldn't continue on with the story so I decided to change the subject. "So what should we call the song?" I asked, "how about 'Seeing Voices'?" she said with satisfaction in her voice and I happily agreed with her, from this day on this moment between us will forever play in my mind.