Astonishment & Payback

As they made their way to the party they made conversation but a strange feeling washed over Michael but he decided to shake it off and enjoy the night.

**Joseline's p.o.v**
The conversation between us all was quite good and once again there was no arguing or drama at all, out the corner of my eye I can see Louis and Michael staring at us, “Nia... They're staring at us” I whispered to her and looked out the corners of her eye to see if it was true. The men caught onto us and look in different directions with pink tinted faces that made me and my sister giggle, it wasn't long till we pulled up in front of a huge castle it was absolutely beautiful. Carriage after carriage people were entering as did we when it was our turn to exit our coach, everyone stared at us some with awe and some glared...mainly the women but we shook it off and walked into a beautifully lit up hall (below)

It was full of people dancing, music playing and some people doing tricks, kinda like the movie Van Helsing but 10x better

It was full of people dancing, music playing and some people doing tricks, kinda like the movie Van Helsing but 10x better. We danced most of the night and yet I couldn't helo this awkward feeling that we were being watched by someone... Idk maybe I'm going crazy.

Or is she?

Artemus watched with a firy lookin her eyes as the man she has loved for so long is dancing with a mortal “don't worry Michael tonight is the night that they get to see your true colors” she thought to herself.