The Unwanted Visit

**Louis's p.o.v**

The day has been quite peaceful with no interruptions whatsoever...or so I thought. While walking around the castle I began to get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, as if something or someone was coming and it will not be pretty. I never thought that this feeling would come back once again. While walking I bumped into someone almost knocking them over but I'm glad that I caught them just in time, I looked down to see Josline covering those big beautiful eyes of hers. "I'm sorry , I didn't see where I was going...I-I-I...I was just gonna walk around for a while," how she spoke made my heart melt so I chuckled at her and offered my hand to her which she took and I walked along with her and I took her to the garden, one of my favorite places to go to when Lestat gets on my damned nerves or when I have a lot on my mind. Remember when I said I had a strange feeling that something was gonna happen and it wouldn't be good? I was right, the sky got dark and thunder rolled in making every one of us huddle up in the main hall.

Evil laughter started to fill the halls and in busted the infamous hex sisters, these girls are not to be messed with in any way, shape or form. They barged into the castle like savages while laughing and screaming, "go to your sister and stay in the piano room until it's okay to come out" I said to her and she followed my instructions. I went in to find Michael with the sisters which then made me join him.
**Artemus p.o.v**
Today is the day that I ask my love to be mine, when we barged in something felt different throughout the castle... And was I right, they're hiding something *sniffs the air* two girls. The scent brought me to a pair of gold double doors and what do you know? Michael's in front of it along with Louis, "what do you heathens want? " Michael asks us which makes me laugh, "well hello to you too Sir Michael, I have come to confess my love to you and ask that you be mine" but surely he says no. This is unacceptable! Before my anger got the best of me my sisters held me back and we decided to go

Michael, you will be mine and I will see to it... Even if I have to bend you to my will and make you kill your little friends