• ° eight ° •

Jisung was on his way to walk to school, and he was used to the same route everyday.

walk out the house, go down Chenle's street, pick him up, walk to school.

He was unaware of where he was going, and his legs that were already used to the usual places did their job.

Jisung looked up, thinking, wAIT this isn't school? damn legs

He noticed, after his slow mind scanned the area, that he was at his former BFF's house.

former BFF.

After making an angry face at the curtain which he saw move, he continued his journey.

-

Chenle saw Jisung through the curtain and decided not to go to school today.

He cried out his eyes last night, face now as puffy as a blowfish's. His mood worsened when he saw Jisung stick his tongue out at him.

The air conditioner in his house was the only sounds that could be heard. He was never going to talk to anyone ever again.

"Lele?" said a soft voice coming from behind the door.

Chenle picked up his whiteboard and dry erase marker, writing what do you want? on it. He sat with his back leaning against the door, waiting for the whiteboard to be passed back under the bottom of the door.

"Are you hungry?"

i'm not hungry leave me alone

"Okay, dear. Just write to me or Yangyang when you need something."

Chenle drew a thumbs up sign on the board, and he opened the door when Kun knocked.

His parent took him in for a warm hug. "We love you Chenle. Don't forget that."

The youngest gave a shy nod as Kun brushed away the hair covering his face.

-

Jisung found it quite lonely walking by himself.

He wouldn't admit that, though.

He remembered that there was an extra hoodie in his jacket that he'd always keep for Chenle when he was cold.

But Chenle never took it, because

"A hoe never gets cold."

The little chick boy smiled, thinking about it.

It was when he heard himself giggle out loud that he realized he looked like a complete idiot.

He rid his mind of the thoughts and got through school just fine.

Fine.

Usually, it would be fun.

But today, school was fine. Nothing exciting happened. Nobody made Jisung laugh.

It feels off today.

Maybe because that bitchass dolphin isn't here.

Not like I care about him anyways.

At least I passed my history test.