Intro 1.1

A lying figure slowly shook their head as their consciousness returned. It took him a few seconds to open his eyes. When he finally did, the first thing he saw was a transparent red wall. It took him a while to realize something.

Wait where the freak am I?

He struggled to move from the floor. His head ached and his body was completely weak. It felt as though it had been two days since he woke up.

He groaned out of pain and annoyance. Where was he? The only thing he can remember was riding a bus to visit a friend. Everything was a blur after that.

He tried to move his numb body again. It didn't hurt as much this time, but it was still hard to stand up, or sit up for that matter.

He tried to use his hands to lift his body. His hands felt like noodles, but they were strong enough to help him sit up.

He noticed that the red wall surrounded him like a circle prison. He looked around, there were more circle prisons with different colors.

Green, White blue(?), light red(?), dark yellow(?), another green(?), white probably, black, yellow, another white? Blue and blue.

He thought to himself as he looked at the circle prisons surrounding the circle platform in the middle of them. He also realized that he was horrible at colors.

If this is my end then I have one thing to say. Sis, I ate your sandwich at third grade.

He continued looking at the circle platforms. He noticed that there were other people lying there. Maybe he could wake them up?

He stood up from the cold floor. His feet felt unbalanced at first, but he was able to balance himself. He looked at the glowing transparent wall.

Maybe I can...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He shouted as he fell to the floor.

"Huh? What was that?"

"Ah!"

"Wait what?"

"Did someone get hurt?"

"Who dares wake me up?"

The soft almost inaudible murmurs were heard after he screamed. Well, he woke the others up. That was a start.

"Dammit! Gosh dammit! Dammit dammit dammit!" He repeatedly shouted feeling the pain in his foot.

What happened? He decided to kick the wall in hopes to open it. He failed obviously, and he was electrocuted in the process.

"Ah! So they're all awake! That took a lot longer than expected." A sudden loud voice boomed making a ringing sound at the end.