Intro Alternates

[Ok, so I will post the possible events that COULD'VE happened if you guys chose differently. I will do this after every week (excluding the Intro and the First Weekend.) Hope you guys enjoy.]

1.1

- If you chose to prioritize two certain signs, it could affect your performance on the challenge weeks.

(There are 132 possible members you could've gotten. Your choice here could've also affected the first people you would see when the doors opened.)

1.2

- Do you guys know that thing where a girl is really clingy and whatnot? Yeah you could've gotten a really annoying member if you chose this one.

(If you chose this girl, Lieh would've been a member of the Scorpio Leader's team. She could've been a very dangerous threat.)

1.3

- Saying no would result to making her a possible threat.

(She won't be with the Scorpio Leader, but she will still be a threat.)

1.4

- Breaking the two guys apart would've resulted in a really chaotic scene. Andrew could've gotten badly injured and Lieh could've given one of them a concussion. But on the plus side, a kind Cancer would help you guys so yeah, still good.

- Stopping the two girls from arguing would've resulted with Lieh insulting the both of them. You won't be able to recruit either one of them, a pair of Geminis (Gemini twins) would've approached you 'cause they like Lieh. You could've gotten two VERY VERY VERY sarcastic members.

1.5

- If you dodged the punch, Diana would insult and yell at you and tell you how much of a coward you were. She would leave with Daniel and one of the guys fighting them would come to you and tell you to make him join your team.

(Daniel and Diana wouldn't be your members if you chose this one.)