First Weekend 1.3

(OK so like there were way too many spelling mistakes at the last one and frankly I can't change all of them so like I hope y'all help me and such.)

>Hang out with Lukas, Mark and Chiê'n

Those guys always seemed to be optimistic, except for Mark. Maybe I could hang with them.

Andrew started walking out the door. When he got outside, he saw that everyone went back to doing whatever they did before they ate.

Why did Lieh skip breakfast though?

He walked down onto the lawn and started walking towards the three of them. When he got there, he saw Lukas throw the ball to Mark, which he failed to catch.

"Come on Mark, surely your hands can't be as delicate as roses now could they?" Lukas said sounding annoyed.

"I-I'm trying I swear..." Mark said weakly.

"Clearly I'm the most dominant between the three of us." Lukas said while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Andrew asked out loud.

Chiê'n then proceeded to look up the sky.

"Well, there's the sky, the sun, some clouds and a few birds." Chiê'n answered describing what he was looking at.

"Also my eyes hurt now." He followed.

Lukas then massaged his temple.

"Honestly why did I get stuck with the two of you?" Lukas asked annoyed.

"I meant like what were you doing?" Andrew asked again.

"Trying to help Mark's wimpiness." Chiê'n answered while still staring at the sky.

"Hmmm... Maybe I can help. Hey Mark, could you come here for a sec?" Andrew asked.

"Uh, sure." Mark said then proceeded to walk towards Andrew.

"I want you to punch the palm of my hand." Andrew commanded then he rose his right hand.

"Uh, I don't think I'm strong enough to do that actually." Mark said.

"Just try." Andrew said while smiling.

Mark looked at his hand for a bit then clenched it to a fist. He then proceeded to punch Andrew's palm. It was a weak blow but he did it.

"See? I'm weak and I don't think that's changing." Mark said.

"Hmmm, do you exercise?" Andrew asked.

"I sleep. Is that close enough?" Mark asked.

"How about you Lukas? Do you exercise?" Andrew asked.

Lukas then smirked then pulled up his shirt just enough to show off his well toned stomach. Then he let his shirt go.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked arrogantly.

"Show off." Mark spat.

"How about you-- Uh Chiê'n...?" Andrew asked while looking at Chiê'n.