First Challenge Week: Day 1.3

(Ok before I start I am currently typing on my sister's phone so the frequency of spelling mistakes and errors might be common.)

>It should be Daniel

"...it should be Daniel." Andrew said hesitantly.

Leilani, Kailani, Lukas, Chiê'n and Mark seemed relieved, but Diana's face twisted into pure rage.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU! WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO DIE YOU DUMBASS! WHAT IF I CRAMMED YOU INSIDE THE ELEVATOR SO THAT YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO HAS TO DO THE DAMN CHALLENGE YOU UNGRATEFUL--" Diana cut off when she was held back by Daniel.

"I-I'll do it..." Daniel answered.

"WHAT?! DO YOU HAVE A SUICIDE MISSION OF SOME SORT?! IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?! SO HELP ME I AM GONNA SUPERGLUE YOU TO THE FLOOR!" Diana shouted loudly.

"Diana, one way or the other I'm gonna have to do a challenge. This seems easy enough. I can do this." Daniel explained.

"But what if you fail?!" Diana's voice broke at the last part.

Then tears started involuntarily falling from Diana's eyes. She felt the salty liquid stream down her face then tried to wipe them quickly. Daniel was about to put his hand on her shoulder when she suddenly ran out the door.

They all stood there in complete silence.

"Mark, Ananya, could you follow her? She might get hurt..." Andrew requested.

Mark and Ananya both nodded then ran outside the door. The rest of the members stood and sat in the living room with a tense silence.

"I'm sorry Dan." Andrew suddenly apologized.

Daniel looked at him a bit surprised, but then he weakly smiled.

"Well, if I fail at least you guys won't be punished." Daniel answered.

Andrew felt sick in his stomach. To think that the lives and deaths of his members were in his grasp, what if he chose wrong? Then it would have been all his fault.

"When ten-thirty strikes, me and Kailani will prepare our lunch." Leilani stated.

Andrew nodded as a response.

Then the twins started walking towards the direction of their room. Then they were followed by Tanya who is currently helping Ace to get back inside his room to rest more.

"I'll go check on the others outside." Chiê'n said then quickly got out the door.

"I'll start preparing in my room." Daniel said then walked to his room.

There were only four left in the living room. Andrew, Lieh, Zhanshi and Lukas. Lukas sat down on the single seat sofa that was near Zhanshi.

Andrew looked at Lieh who had a blank expression on her face. Then she patted on the empty seat next to her, motioning for Andrew to sit there.

Andrew walked towards the sofa then sat next to Lieh. He instantly slumped down the seat breathing a heavy sigh.

"We all knew this was gonna happen. And honestly it's still the first day." Lieh suddenly said.

"Even I have to admit that I'm a little scared." Zhanshi suddenly stated.

"My word you have a feminine voice." Lukas suddenly stated, surprised.

"Why is that the first thing people say to me when they hear me?" Zhanshi asked, annoyed.

"I hope Diana will forgive me though. I know how much she cares for her older brother." Andrew stated.