Intro 1.8

[Long chapter warning. Also, I changed the chapter names. Sorry hehe.]

>"Sure, you can be on our team."

Tanya's face instantly lit up. Ace on the other hand, seemed to feel indifferent.

"Thank you. I assure you that me and Ace will be a valuable member to your team." Tanya stated in a matter of fact voice.

"I'm sure you wi--"

"Attention little chaotic idiots! I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but time is up! Now all the teams please proceed to the giant metal door that will open about..." The voice trailed off.

Then a loud noise was heard. It sounded like something metal sliding on to something. They turned their heads to the noise and saw that a giant metallic door has just opened on the other side of the room.

"But wait! We haven't completed our teams yet!" Someone from the crowd shouted.

"Oh we know. When you enter that door, there will be twelve elevators in total. Those doors will be labeled as 'Cluster 1' to 'Cluster 12'. The cluster you are in depends on which sign you are. For example, the Aries leader and their team belong to cluster 1, the Taurus leader at Cluster 2 and so on.

When you enter the room, your team will stand next the elevator on which you are assigned to. The remaining teenagers who haven't gotten a team yet will stand in the middle of the room.

Unfortunately for the leaders, they can't choose their members anymore. The remaining people will have to choose the leader of their choosing. You will NOT be given time to get to know each other. The moment your team is complete, you HAVE to get inside the elevator.