THE TIME I SAW YOU

JUNGKOOKS POV

I'm jeon jungkook a businessman. My company is know as "bigshot entertainment". I'm the CEO of the company and my company is a designing company.

STORY

One day a new worker came who was called Taehyung.
Taehyung was known to be the best designer when he was going to school. A lot of people loved him because he was soo great at it.

On the first day of work he had to meet the boss. He was really scared but he was texting his best friend jimin on the way to the top.

Jimin

How is it going ?

Me

It's kinda scary dude should I go back?

Jimin

SHUT up you got this. Fighting!!

Me

Ugh... fighting...

As he came to the top he put his phone in to his pocket. And he entered the room. "Sir may I come in?" Said Taehyung. "Hmm? Yes yes come it" said jungkook who was reading the new contract.

As he went inside. jungkook looked at taehyung and taehyung sat down on the chair in front of jungkooks table. "So you are the new person huh" jungkook said in a low voice. "Y..yes sir I'm Kim Taehyung sir" taehyung said trying to look at jungkooks sharp eyes.

Jungkook asked taehyung for a design he had and taehyung gave him thee best design he had. "Very good" jungkook said as keeping the paper down. "T...thank you sir..." Said Taehyung.

"Umm hoseok?" Jungkook called his assistant. A person came in. "Hoseok this is taehyung. Please show him is room" jungkook said while giving taehyung back his paper.

"Yes sir. Come with me Mr. Taehyung." Said Hoseok while smiling at taehyung. "Oh ok." Said Taehyung while bowing to jungkook

As Hoseok and taehyung went out of jungkooks room Hoseok showed taehyung the room right in front of jungkooks room and said "this is your designing room Mr. Taehyung"

Taehyung said thank you and went inside his room to see the best place he ever saw.

"WOW this is soo cool" taehyung thought to himself. He looked out of the window to see the whole Seoul city.

After a while he went out to the washroom because he was staying in the room with the A/C on for a long time when he was working.

He tried to open his washroom door but it was locked went to the hallway to see if someone was there to help him. There was no one except for jungkook in his room.

Jungkook saw taehyung who was looking at him and called him inside. Taehyung went inside and "what's wrong? Can I help you?" Said jungkook. Taehyung was shy to ask him but after a moment of silence "Sir... my room's washroom door is locked..." taehyung said embarrassed.

"Oh.. it's ok use my one..." Said jungkook while pointing to his washroom. Taehyung was surprised by jungkook because in a lot of kdramas and movies taehyung has watched, the bosses are always rude but jungkook was soo kind.

"Oh Umm no thanks sir it's kinda not good to do that" said taehyung embarrassed.
"Haha its fine just go in I don't really care" jungkook said while laughing.

Taehyung  was holding soo long he had to go "ok sir but sorry for asking this from you" taehyung said while walking into the washroom.

After taehyung went inside the wash room did his thing and turned to the sink and washed his hands and wanted soap.

There was a box hanging on the wall. So taehyung thought there would be soap inside and he opened it.

"WHAT!!???" Taehyung thought to himself while looking at the things that were inside the box...

Hey guys I'm shane I'm new to wattpad...

I know this story is boring but I promise it's the start... I will get to the juicy parts later 😅😅😉

So please tell what to do to improve ok?

💜💜💜