A long night...

"Let's start" said taehyung striping down. "H- hyung?" Said jungkook. Jungkook was slowly getting turned on. Taehyung then removed jungkooks clothes too.

"I've been waiting to do something to your body for a long time kookie" said taehyung with a smirk. Taehyung shoved his middle finger inside jungkooks mouth.

"suck it" said taehyung. Jungkook sucked the finger soo hard, Taehyung got really turned on. After some time taehyung thought the finger was soaked enough. He slowly shoved his finger inside jungkooks ass. "Wow it's kinda tight kookie" Said taehyung trying to push his fingers inside as far as he can.

"H- hyung slowly please.... it kinda h- hurts..." Said jungkook trying to breath. "Stay still kookie or it will hurt more" said taehyung while pushing his finger in and out.

After sometime of pulling and pushing his finger, he thought jungkook will be able have another finger. He slowly put his index finger as jungkooks moans got a bit hard.

"H- hyung I want more please hyung! Give it to me...." pleaded jungkook. "WAIT wait baby... it's not that easy..." Said Taehyung while putting his two fingers in side jungkooks prostrate harder. "HYUNG PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK!!" pleaded jungkook as hard as he can.

Taehyung couldn't ignore that anymore. "Beg more" said taehyung with a smirk. Taehyung kept on pushing his fingers harder and harder inside jungkook. Jungkook was moaning soo hard.

"Taehyung please... please oppa FUCK me untill you Cum inside me!!!!" Begged jungkook harder. "As you wish" taehyung slowly pulled his fingers out and rubbed his long hard member on jungkooks crack.

"Please taehyung put it inside me... PLEASE!!" Jungkook screamed as if he was addicted. "Calm down baby boy.... I'll Do it" taehyung  slowly put his long member inside jungkooks prostate.

Jungkook moan harder and harder. Taehyung started thrust.  But he slowed it down because it was hurting jungkook. "H- hyung it's fine please do it more... I don't care if I get hurt... I just want you right now" Said jungkook making taehyung feel even harder.

As the younger boy started to moan the older boy's name, Taehyung started to thrust harder and faster. Jungkook moaned louder and louder.

"Taehyung I want more!! Torture me!!" Said jungkook. Taehyung grabbed jungkooks dick and started stroking it. Jungkook moaned louder. "Wow your cunt is pretty tight huh?" Said Taehyung. And then he bit jungkooks neck giving jungkook a hickie to show that jungkook is his forever.

"Hyung I'm going to Cum...!!" Said jungkook breathlessly. "Don't Cum untill I say okay. I swear to got if you Cum i will buy a vibrator and put it on your ass so that you will faint and won't be able to walk the whole week." Demanded taehyung. Jungkook couldn't do anything but to hold himself.

Every push jungkook pleaded taehyung to let him Cum. After sometime jungkook cried saying "Hyung.... I want to Cum please I'm begging you oppa I'll do anything for you.... just let me Cum.... I can't hold back anymore..."

"Ok then Cum." Said Taehyung becuz he was feeling sad about the younger one. As soon as jungkook heard that, he came all over himself. And the he just laid down to breath but taehyung was still putting it in and out harder and harder.

When taehyung was near to Cumming he was thinking of putting Cum inside jungkook or inside jungkooks mouth. And suddenly jungkook pulled away and started to suck taehyungs member soo hard , Taehyung could handle it without moaning loudly.

Jungkook really wanted to have a taste of taehyung. And taehyung suddenly came and filled jungkooks whole mouth. And jungkook took it all in and swallowed it all. Then jungkook licked the head of taehyungs dick.

"Ahh yes lick it more" said taehyung. And jungkook fell back and taehyung said "ok let's sleep" and he laid the covers on them selves.

When they were sleeping jungkook slowly touched taehyungs dick and felt it get hard. And then slowly started to suck it again. He thought that taehyung was fast asleep but taehyung was awake and was feeling it all.

In the morning...

"Good morning jungkook." Said Taehyung.  Taehyungs member was inside jungkook and jungkook had Cum all over his face. Taehyung wiped it out and woke jungkook up.

And suddenly "BOOM!!!". A loud noice came from the distance. "HUH? WHAT WAS THAT?" Said Taehyung

Well that was fun😏😏😏

There will be more of these scenes soon so stay tuned💜

Bye💜💜😉