PRINCE!?

As he drove away,

"RUN RUN AWAY. TAEHYUNG RUN AWAY FROM THEM!! THEY'LL TRY TO CATCH YOU BUT RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN SON"

*Honk* *Honk*

THE car behind taehyung was rapidly honking. And taehyng drove away. As the sometime he came to work and sat on his chair in his room. Those words were floating all around him.

"Son" "SON"
"SON"

"RUN AWAY" "RUN"

"THEM" "CATCH YOU"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Sir? Sir are you okay?" Said hoseok who was standing near the door with a surprised face. "Oh Umm yes come in." Said Taehyung wiping his tears away. And he started to work.

After several hours and taehyung came home.

"Kookie I'm home... ouch my back hurts..." Said Taehyung while coming inside the house. "Hyung please come into the room... I still can't walk..." Said jungkook who was in the room.

"Haha wait I'm coming." Taehyung walked into their room and saw jungkook naked laid down on the bed exhausted because of the pain. Then taehyung massaged jungkook and jungkook was kinda happy about that and got turned on.

"Hyung.. can we do the same thing as yesterday?" Asked jungkook as if he was addicted to sex. "Not today kookie...  I'm kinda tired... let's try it on another day ok?" Said Taehyung while patting jungkooks head.

At 11:30 jungkook and Taehyung had dinner and went to bed. And taehyng had problems sleeping. After some time of sleeping,

"LEAVE HIM ALONE! LET HIM GO! TAEHYUNG YOU ARE THE PRINCE! RUN AWAY! HIDE SOMEWHERE UNTIL IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO COME OUT!"

"HYUNG? HYUNG? WAKE UP!" Said jungkook shaking taehyung. "NO! NOO!" Taehyung woke up and hugged jungkook. Tears were pouring down taehyungs face.

"Hyung? It's ok... it's ok... what happened?" Said jungkook while rubbing taehyungs back to comfort him. "Jungkook please let me be like this for a while..." taehyung cried while having his head on jungkooks head.

"Ok sure it will be fine..." Said jungkook while leaning down on the bed again.

The Next Morning...

"Taehyung... good morning babe let's go and eat"  said jungkook slowly waking taehyung up. "Hmm? Yeah sure let me just take a bath..." Said Taehyung in a sad tone.

"Can I join?" Asked jungkook. "No kookie I'm not really fine today..." Said taehyung taking a towel. "wait hyung..." Said jungkook in a low voice. "Hmm?" Taehyung said while walking towards the bathroom.

"Who's the Prince?" Asked jungkook. Taehyung froze in one place. "W- w- what? P- p- prince?" Blabled Taehyung not know what to do. "Tell me..." Demanded jungkook.

...well the story took a turn huh...

Welp.... stay tuned for the next chapter to see what taehyung said....

And if you still didn't follow me... plz do...

_shane_world_

K bye yall💜💜💜