...The Truth...

"Tell me..." Demanded jungkook. "...ugh ok I'll tell you..." Said Taehyung looking the other way.

"I'm not from this era..... I.... came from a Kingdom called chosun.... I was the Prince there... two days before the crowning ceremony the Dark Souls ruined everything...

they killed everyone... My sister.... my dad.... my mom.... the only thing I remember my mom saying is "taehyung run" and I ran as fast as I can....

And suddenly I hit a big rock and fainted... and I was floating with another girl  when I woke up... she said that she would take me to safety and took me here...

And after we came here some old couple adopted me.... and before that girl left she gave me a pendant... I don't know what to do with it..."

"Wow.... you are from the past? That's soo cool" said jungkook. "W- what? Y- you belive me?" Asked  taehyung surprised. "Ya why shouldn't I believe you?" Said jungkook with a cute smile.

"Oh... ok " a small smile was on taehyungs face. "Ok let's go and take a shower my cute bunny" said taehyung happily. "Yay we are taking a shower together again!" Jungkook said while getting the towels.

After two, three minutes later moans were being heard from the washroom. "Ah jungkook it's too big!! It hurts!! Slowly!!" Taehyung said. "Ugh fine... here I push in" said jungkook and Taehyung moaned hard.

After 1 hour of moans they came out and went downstairs to have breakfast. "This is not as tasty as taehyung tho" said jungkook with a smirk "Oh shush" taehyung said with a blush.

After that they went to work and did the same things they do everyday. By now jungkooks butt was not hurting that much. But taehyung was in a little pain after the shower sex.

"Hyung can we do it today too?" Said jungkook while driving home with taehyung after work. "Oh jungkook don't get addicted to it ok?" Said Taehyung with a smile.

"Can I be top again please?" Said jungkook with a bunny smile. "Sure." Said Taehyung. And taehyung looked down at jungkooks lap and saw that jungkooks member was twitching. Taehyung softly touched it and massaged it.

"H- hyung don't!!! It's good but I can't drive with you touching me!!" Said jungkook surprised. "Ugh wait I'll fix this" said taehyung opening jungkooks zipper and taking jungkooks large dick out and started stroking it.

"Hyung why here!!?? We can do this at home!!" Said jungkook who couldn't bare the pleasure. "I can't let you be like this..." Said Taehyung while sucking jungkooks dick. Jungkooks couldn't hole the moans and started to moan louder. He stopped the car aside from the road and enjoyed taehyungs blow job.

"Hyung...! I'm going to Cum soon!! Take your mouth out!!" Said jungkook worried about taehyung. "Its... fine..." Said Taehyung breathlessly.

After a moment jungkook moaned hard and filled taehyungs mouth with his white liquid. Taehyung drank it all before they could drip down to jungkooks pants. "Ugh hyung it feels soo good...." Said jungkook trying to breath.

Taehyung licked jungkooks dick until it was clean. "I'll give you a treat for doing this hyung. I'll suck your dick tonight." Said jungkook smiling at taehyung who was still licking jungkooks dick. Jungkook slowly picked taehyung up and they drove to their house.

When they came to their house they went inside and had dinner and suddenly "WHO'S INSIDE? WE KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE KIM TAEHYUNG. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU" some people were screaming out side.

"Oh no..." Said Taehyung.

Hey yall loving the story?

Well I've been loving it😋😋😋

I'm still thinking of a schedule cuz I'm all over the place... 😅😅

Just enjoy the story😂😂😂

Bye💜💜💜💜💜