Who Are They...?

This is another 18+ chapter...

So if you are not ok with inappropriate things plz skip this chapter and go to the next one.

And all the other thirsty ppl can read this chapter too😆

And suddenly "BOOM!!" A loud noice came from the distance. " HUH? WHAT WAS THAT?" Said Taehyung.

Taehyung ran to the balcony. And he saw it. "Oh no... I have to get out of here..." Said Taehyung scared.

"Hyung....? Hyung where are you? Did you hear that sound?" Jungkook said while coming out rubbing his eye. "WHOA WHAT'S THAT?" Said jungkook while pointing at something that looks like a UFO.

"W- what- I mean ya what is that? It's soo weird... anyways... jungkook come on let's have a shower and have breakfast" said taehyung trying to distract jungkook. "YAY let's take a shower together. AHHHH!" screamed jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK? WHAT HAPPENED?"  Taehyung ran back to jungkook. "M- my butt hurts alot... Ahh why is this happening?" Jungkook said in pain. "W- what? Hahaha jungkook... that's becuz of what we did last night... don't worry it will be fine by the end of tomorrow of the day after I guess." Said Taehyung laughing at jungkook.

"Hyung... please carry me... I can't walk... I don't know how I came out but I can't Go back in... it hurts too much..." Said jungkook sadly. "J- jungkook... you are heavier than me... but ok I'll try" said taehyung while trying to carry jungkook.

They went into the shower and started to shower. "Ugh jungkook is soo hot... why am I thinking these stuff...? I already have him... but it's fine I'm gonna do it now."  Thought taehyung to himself while looking at jungkook standing in front of him in the shower.

Taehyung suddenly got onto his knees and started to play with jungkook member to make it hard. "H- hyung? What are you doing? But ahhhhhhhhh it's soo good... ahhhhhh massage the dick head please hyung..." Said jungkook enjoying.

Taehyung massaged jungkooks dick head. Jungkook moaned and moaned and at last jungkooks dick was really hard. "Hyung... I want more..." Said jungkook nervously. "sure baby. Anything for you" said taehyung slowly locking jungkooks member.

"Ahhhhhhh" jungkook couldn't help the moans were hard. Taehyung started to take jungkooks member  in and out of his mouth. "H- hyung! Why soo Good!!!" Jungkook said moaning.

And jungkook couldn't help it more and suddenly grabbed taehyungs hair and deep throated taehyung couple times. "Jungkook... baby slowly... my mouth hurts." Said Taehyung coughing because of the deep throating.

"I... I want to Cum inside you hyung." Said jungkook while pulling back taehyung to his member. "It's ok kookie... Cum as much as you want... fill my whole mouth if you want" said taehyung and started to suck again.

Jungkook started to push and pull taehyungs hair roughly. Taehyung bared it all because he knew that jungkook was going to Cum soon. " Yes. yes. More eat my dick! Ahh I'm gonna Cum!!" Said jungkook deep throating taehyung harder and harder.

And then jungkook filled taehyungs mouth and taehyung drank it all. And after that he licked jungkooks dick so that it's clean. "Ahhhhhhh we should do this more often hyung.... can I put my dick inside you? Because I don't want to always be a bottom and get a butt ache all the time.." Said jungkook nicely.

"Sure... think as if I'm a toy... and use me as much as you want babe." Said Taehyung standing up and kissing jungkook on the mouth.

After came out of the shower they went down stairs to have breakfast jungkook was walking slowly because of his butt hurts. they ate and went to their room and was getting ready to go to work.

"Ouch. Hyung... my butt still hurts..." Said jungkook sadly. "Oh it's ok kookie. You can stay at home today. And do not use dildos today ok? That will make your ass hurt more...." Said Taehyung while pointing at the three dildos jungkook had in Their closet.

"Ok hyung..." Said jungkook rubbing his ass.

While taehyung was driving to work he saw them. "Oh no..." Said Taehyung while driving pass some weird people.

Hey yall. Isn't this fun?😅

Ok I'll start to upload on a schedule soon. Stay tuned for that.

Also... plz follow me on insta ?

_Shane_world_

Let's see who those ppl were soon...

Bye💜💜💜💜