Meeting

If you don't know the storyline until saving Anne, I suggest you shouldn't read this book!

[Y/N] --- your name
[Y/L] --- your last name
[Y/E] --- your eye color
[Y/H] --- your hair color
[Y/S] --- your skin color
[H/N] --- your horses name
[H/E] --- your horses eye color
[H/C] --- your horses coat

***

"[Y/N]! Where were you?" Lisa asked surprised, as I went into the stone circle. "Long story short, [H/N] is a stubborn little demon!" I replied glaring at his/her [H/E] colored eyes. He/She really is sometimes like a pain.

"Girls! We should start the metting, shouldn't we?" Avalon crossed his arms, as he was just waiting for us to finish the conversation. "Yeah, we should!" Alex said smirking at me. Of course It's me who has to feel bad... Avalon coughed, and began the meeting.

"Soul Riders! Finally, the sisterhood is complete! Anne Von Blyssen is back!" we all looked at her, and she just smiled. "But unfortunately, we lost someone who we really loved... without her, we wouldn't even have the 5th Soul Rider with us..."

As Avalon started mentioning Elizabeth, everyone's mood dramatically changed. It was Alex, who looked the most broken. "It's because of me..." she said lifelessly. I hugged her supportingly. "Alex, It's not because of you! Darko is the one who made us suffer for a long time now!" we broke the hug, and Alex seemed a little bit relieved. "Evergray! Is there a way to destroy that monster?!" I said, as I turned to a shocked Evergray. "Wow! Easy there [Y/N]! We can't just 'destroy' Darko! Is he even alive after what happened?" as he said that, I just let out a sigh.

/ t i m e   s k i p /

"Girls! Let's go to Nilmers Highland's haunted houses!" Alex said just to try to scare us. "It's not haunted, Alex... you should sleep more!" I said teasingly. "But on another note, we NEED to go there! That place is so relaxing!" Linda finally spoke out. So with that, we began to take our way to Nilmers Highland

***

Hi everyone! I hope you liked the very first part of the story! I know it was short, but this was only the prologue! I will upload on Sundays, but if I won't, I'll write the reason on my wall. Oh! And if you find any grammar mistakes, then i'm sorry, but English is not my first language.
See you on Sunday!