Admit It

This episode contains fluff and cursing, so if you don't like that then... you know...

***

That stupid perverted Ydris... I just sat down. "Ma chérie, are you mad at me?" He asked, as I was crossing my arms, and looking out of the window. "Of course not! It's just that little fact, that you could easily bring us here, so you couldn't need to undress, and you didn't really need to push me in, then make me undress myself either." He just chuckled. Oh that chuckle... Stop it [Y/N]! What the hell is with me...

"Admit it! You liked it!" He smirked, and started walking towards me. As he was right in front of me, he leaned down, so our faces were 1 inch apart, and put his palms next to each side of me, so I couldn't escape. "Admit it already, my sweet." I didn't answer. I just leaned backwards, but soon, my back hit the wall. Ydris' smirk got even wider. I immediately closed my eyes, scared of what will happen. Then I felt a pair of soft lips on my own ones. I kissed back, giving in for the pleasure. When I opened my eyes, I saw him admiring my face. At one moment, he licked my upper lip, askind for entrance, which I gave to him right away. As our tounges danced, he picked me up, then sat down with me sitting on his lap. We aparted because of the lack of air.

"[Y/N]... Say you liked it." He said having that smirk on his handsome face. "I liked it!" I said, craving for another kiss. "Why are you looking at me like that? If you give me that look, I won't be able to stop myself!" He moved his hand to my back, underneath my shirt. I let out a little moan. "[Y/N]..." His eyes suddenly darkened.

"Ydris! I know you're here! What did you do to my precious [Y/N]?!" Alex shouted. "Ydris we should--" He kissed me again. This time, it was more passionate, and he held me be my waist. I held onto his hair, and moaned a little in the kiss. As I did that, he broke the kiss, and started licking my neck. "Xin! Where is Ydris?" We heard Alex again. "I-I don't know..." He replied. Good job Xin... Ydris started biting my neck, and I let out a loud moan. Alex clearly heard that, because I heard her footsteps getting closer. Just as she was about to open the wagons door, purple fog appeared around us, and at the next second, we were sitting by eachother.

"Here you are [Y/N]! Wait... why are you in different clothes?" She asked confused. "I fell into the Silversong River... That's it!" I smiled, partly telling the truth. "But why are you with him...?"

"Because I'm the Fantastic Ydris, and I knew where she went. So I brought her back!" He explained.

/ t i m e   s k i p /

It has been two weeks since the things happened between me and Ydris. I didn't even dare to say Nilmers Highland, but I don't know why.

"[Y/N]! I haven't seen you in a while!" May said, as she saw me entering Moorland stables. "Hey May! That's because i'm a troublesome girl!" I said, and we both started laughing.

"It was quite a mess in these 3 weeks you weren't here." She sighed. "Why?" I asked confused. Oh wait... Don't tell me Justin disappeared again! If so, I'll just go and fly to Canada I swear...

"Loretta was always running after Justin as usual, but Tan too! Then a few new people came, who obviously needed help. Justin was teaching them how to take care of the horses and else, then Loretta came, and literally screamed at them to leave Justin alone!" As May was telling me this, my jaw dropped. I always knew loretta is on another level of being a b**ch, but I couldn't
think that she would go this far!

"What the... Where is she?! I want to shout all the extensions off her head..." I was very angry at her behaviour.
"She rode to Nilmers Highland a few minutes ago." N-nilmers... Highland? I'm not going there. "Oh and, could you please lookaround for anything interesting? Maybe you find something to decorate Moorland stables a little bit more... Oh! And slap her too!"

What to do? I don't want to make her sad, and I don't want Loretta to be out there making people's life harder.
I need to go there...

***

Oopsie... A shorter one... But the next is going to be exciting!