Push

Let's pretend, Anne doesn't know Ydris... does she even do? Probably not, but oh well...

***

As we got there we sat down, and started talking about what had happened in Pandoria, about the G.E.D, the Dark Core, when suddenly Xin came rushing to one of the houses. It seemed like he didn't see us.

"What could he be doing?" Lisa whispered. Everyone was curious, so I just stood up and walked to him. "Hey Xin!" he jumped in shock, and turned around. He was a little bit relieved, but he started sweating. Like... a lot.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nicely, not trying to scare him away.
"S-searching for and equipment Ydris lost... Y-yeah!" he should learn how to lie... "I thought he doesn't move away from his circus!" I looked at him but he didn't dare to look back at me. "Xin... Tell me..." he finally looked up at me. "Alright... It's for--" he suddenly stopped. His eyes widened and he started shouting "What on Earth?! Anne Von Blyssen?!"

"Hi! You must be Xin!" she smiled.

/ t i m e   s k i p /

"And then Zee just ran off!" we all got confused at the end of his story. "That's weird..." Alex said. "Xin! Where in the world where you for the past 1 hour! I--" he got cut off as he saw us. More like Anne. "Hi, Ydris..." we all said except for Anne. "Anne Bon Blyssen, right little dove?" he said on the same woice as he would talk to me. Strange... "Yeah, and you must be...?" Ydris felt a little hurt by her words. "You don't know me? You don't know the Amazing Ydris?!"

"Unfortunately, not." she replied coldly. That's our girl! My phone started ringing. I looked at it, and the number was unknown. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi [Y/N]!"

"Oh, hi Derek! Why did you call? Is something wrong?" I asked, worrying.

"No, nothing like that! Anne just doesn't pick up..." his voice sounded sad.

"Anne! Derek was calling you! Didn't you notice?" as fast as she could, she took out her phone and saw a lot of missed calls. "I know why she didn't pick it up! She was busy talking to Ydris!" Alex smirked.

"Oh, what a couple!" Alex said, but strangely, would rather see the two of them kilometers apart. I finished the phone call with Derek, and put away my phone.
"Ydris, come, sit down next to Anne!" Alex continued. I didn't want to look hurt, so I didn't show any emotions. But why am i feeling hurt? The worst thing was seeing him actually sitting down next to Anne.

[H/N] came to me and layed down behind my back, so i leaned backwards in order to lay on him/her.
"You two would make such a good couple!" said Anne smiling at me. "I mean... if [Y/N] wasn't a human i would go to a few rides with her..." everyone started laughing, except me.

"I hate you so much [H/N]..." i scoffed.
"Why? You want to date a... human?" he/she asked jokingly. "Yeah! European guys are so handsome!" Lisa just agreed with me, while the others looked at me weirdly, except Xin and Ydris.

"Omg [Y/N]! You can't just say this! We are Soul Riders! We need to focus on what we need to do!" Linda shouted.
"Okay... I'm sorry then. I'm not the perfect Soul Rider you hoped for. In fact, I shouldn't even be a Soul Rider! You have the sisterhood together! Four people! Four! Not five!" I stood up and and almost sat on [H/N], when Ydris spoke out.

"Ma chérie... don't go!" Ydris stood up.
The others were in a shock. It would seem like we're a couple, but he just calls me nicknames. It would be good tho if he would mean them... No! Bad [Y/N]!

"Why not? I do what I want to do, and none of you can stop me!" I sat on [H/N] and sarted to gallop to Valedale.
Was I too harsh? Did I hurt them?

/ a n o t h e r   t i m e   s k i p /

I sat by the Silversong River, and just admired the waterfall at the end of it. It always calms me down, and at the same time it gives me this energy. This energy that makes me feel like I can do anything. But then, i felt like someone was standing behind me. I looked backwards. I saw a pair of black boots. As i looked up to the person's face, I quickly jumped up, and started walking towards [H/N], but he pulled me back by my wrist.

"My dear, why are you running away from me?" he asked, as if he was my love. "Don't give me nicknames! We're not even friends!" I pulled my wrist out of his hand. "We could be more if you want to..." he said obviously joking. "Leave me alone already!"

"Really? It didn't seem like you wanted me to leave you alone at Nilmers Highland... In fact, you were jealous, beautiful!" he crossed his arms. I looked in his eyes, and I really wanted to say something back, but I got lost in his eyes. Those eyes... one of them is greyish blue, the other is almost black. He seemed to enjoy my staring, so I quickly looked at my horse instead, who was giving me a confused look.

"Wait a minute... How come you're not at the circus? Are you sick?!" I asked with a worried look. "You seem to really worry about be, ma chérie" he said smirking. "Don't call me anything you... you..."

"Me... me... what?" he started teasing me. "S-something..." I looked to the ground. "Like?" He continued. "Could you stop teasing me you... potato!"

"Potato? My dear, I'm much more than a potato! Oh, speaking of which... You really hurt me when you talked about those European guys..." He said as he pouted. "But you could satisfy me with a kiss..." As I heard that, I instantly froze. What the duck...

"You're crazy, you know that?" After I finished that sentence, just when he was about to reply, I pushed him in the water. He got out in a few seconds.

"Playing games my sweet one?" He had that smirk on his face again. I thought this was it, but he started undressing. Minutes passed by, and I could see his perfectly toned abs, and even his v line. His collarbones were so sharp. His hair was wet, along with his abs, which made him look more hot. The next thing I noticed was a push, then I fell into the water just like Ydris. I got out out of the lake, soaked in water.

"Well, [Y/N] dear, I think you might need to undress too. It's quite windy! If you need any help with your clothes, just say my name, and I can undress you very quickly!" He offered his help, which made all the blood rush to my face. But he was right, it was a little windy, and I didn't really want to get sick. I started to take off my (whatever you're wearing right now), when I saw Ydris eyeing me. "Turn around!" I said, but he didn't even move a muscle. Then I just ignored him. I did the same as him, undressed to my undergarments. But luckily, I remembered I have some clothes with me. I called [H/N] to me, took out the clothes I needed, then I let him/her back to whatever he/she was doing. I dried myself, and wore high waisted jeans, and a pullover. I tucked the pullover in the jeans, so I could be somewhat fashionable.

"Too bad, I liked the previous outfit" He sighed. "Oh shut up! Wait... What about you? Oh right, you can teleport--" As I said it, we were at his wagon. He dressed in his everyday wear, when I realized he could've telefort us here when I pushed him in. That stupid perverted Ydris...