Loretta The Useless

This episode contains swearing!

***

As I was galloping up to Nilmers Highland, I immediately saw her. Of course she had to be on the road in front of that stupid circus.

"Loretta! Could you come here?" I shouted. She looked at be, but still stood there. Shoot... We trotted to her. Obviously, by the shouting, Ydris could easily realize it was me...

"Why are you here...?" She asked me with an innocent look. "Don't pretend like you don't know..." She smirked. "What? Are you here to scold me? You ain't my mother" She replied. I think she tought, that her response was really tough, but this was just childish and pathetic.

"Oh I know i'm not your mother, but I noticed that she didn't raise you that well..." She widened her eyes for a moment, but managed to bring her resting b**ch face back.

"Says the one that looks like trash..." I think she didn't notice, that I wore an outfit from a shop in Jorvik City, while she was wearing some BobCat clothes.

"Ok, I didn't come here to insult you. So, why would you shout at those people? We all know you're obsessed with Justin, but you shouldn't do that. They need to learn everything!" She scoffed, and almost fell off her horse.

"I know you like Justin! You are always with him, and at the first day you arrived here, you tried to seduce him!" She was spitting on my face, and her face was bright red from the anger. "Miss Perfect, if I would like him, he would already be my boyfriend, but he's not, 'kay?" She gave me a death glare, then trotted away.

"What a b**ch..." I chuckled a little, as I remembered her mad face. "That was quite entertaining to watch, my sweet dove!" I jumped at the sudden sound. "Cool." I reaplied and galloped away. I heard him sigh, when [H/N] turned around, but I didn't care... Oh f**k, of course I did. But my face was already bring red. Every time I just think of him, our kiss pops in my head. When we arrived back, I heard Loretta shouting. She really doesn't learn, does she? We trotted to her, and she looked at me with a littlw fear in her eyes, but managed to have her usual face.

"What do you want, whore?" That was it. That was the last string. "What... Did you say?"
"Whore! Are you deaf too, you dumb b**ch?" She smirked. I wouldn't do that if I was her. "Repeat it..." I glanced at her coldly. "Whore! Dumb b**ch!" She felt so proud of herself. How silly and stupid. [H/N] brought me next to her. Loretta was looking at me confused. I grabbed her hair, and pushed her. She fell on the ground.

"You'll regret this [Y/N] [Y/L]!" She got up, tried to pull me off [H/N], but I just kicked her away. "Cute try sweety, but not enough!" With that, we walked to Maya, said goodbye, then went to Mistfall.

Oh, that place. The trees, the view, the people... It was just perfect. I wish I could stay here, but unfortunately I need to be close to Valedale. Some birds where flying above us, when my phone started ringing.

"Oh, hi Linda!"

"[Y/N]... Everyone is talking about you almost beating up Loretta..."

"She is a b**ch!" I scoffed. Why does it have to be always me who will get in trouble?

"I know, but you shouldn't handle your problems like that. Don't worry, we, and everyone knows how she was treating new people, so Thomas Moorland took her horse away for 4 months."

"That's a relief." I said, as I inhaled.

"Oh something very, very strange thing happened!"

"Like what?" I asked, thinking about horses missing, or even Garnok reaching to Jorvik.

"Ydris asked where you are!"

"He went directly to you guys?"

"Yes! He came to Jarlaheim just to ask where you are!" My heart skipped a beat, and I felt my cheeks burning.

"W-what did you tell him?" I asked, as I dismounted [H/N], and sat on the ground.

"That you were in Moor some time ago, since you and Loretta... you know... But for now we don't know for sure."

"S**t... He can't find me..." i mumbled.

"Why not?"

"It d-doesn't matter! I need to go, bye!" I ended the call as my heart was beating fast. I stood up, as the cool wind hit me. I shot my eyes, and just let the wind caress my hair.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" I jumped suddenly, and turned around. "Stop scaring me already! And what are you doing here?" I turned around and stepped a few steps backwards. Sadly, as I moved, he came closer to me. "I heard what happened in Moorland..." He said, as he played with my hair. "I see, you're a tough one." He smiled. Him smiling, was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I face reddened.

"Y-ydris... Go away already..." I turned my head to the side. "Why would I, ma chérie?" Oh when he calls me that... "B-because... Uhm... I..." Good job [Y/N]. Making it so obvious! "Is my sweet dove thinking about the things that happened at the wagon?" He asked, in a seductive tone. I put my hand on his forehead. "Y-you really do have a fever! W-why don't you go back to the circus?" But instead of leaving, he grabbed the hand that was on his forehead, then kissed it. My beart was beating too fast, and my face was probably as red as a tomato.

"My dear, I like your facevery much, when you blush!" He leaned in, and kissed me. Stupid me had to kiss back. Just as thing were about to get hot, I heard someone calling my name.
"What the actual f**k, [Y/N]." I turned around, and saw an angry Lisa.

"Ehehe... Hi!" I said embarrassed. "What were you doing with him...?" Lisa raised her eyebrows. "I-- We--... I think you know already..." I looked down, but Ydris held my chin, and made me look at him. "I mean... It's too obvious." Then I looked at her. She wasn't mad anymore, but she clearly couldn't trust Ydris.