Period Cramps - Brian May (BoRhap)

Note: I'm back! I really hope you like it.

Request: Can you do a fluffy gwilyn! Brian imagine where she is on her period and he makes her feel better? Thanks a ton! ❤❤

Being in your period was really awful for you because it could really hurt sometimes. You got all emotional and your cramps were the worst thing in the world. So you really weren't in the mood for pranks or any social interaction actually.
You heard the front door opening and you knew it was your boyfriend Brian. He had a key to your apartment and you had one for his apartment but you actually didn't go there without calling him first because Roger lived with him and you didn't wanted to see anything you weren't supposed to.
"Hun?" Brian asked concerned when he entered the apartment.
"Here." You said with some pain in your voice.
"Hey! It's everything okay?" he ran to the living room where you were lying on the couch.
"Yeah, it's just my period." You said sadly.
"Oh love." Brian gave you a sad smile and started to play with your hair. "You want me to get you something?"
You made a small pained noise and looked at him. "I would really like some chocolate and a tea." You bite your lip.
"That means I need to go buy some chocolate, right?" he knew you too well.
"Yup" you gave him a smile.
"I'll be right back." Brian said and then kissed your lips gently.
Brian was the best person in the world. He was cute, he really loved you and he knew when to be rough.
You liked his friends too, after all they were his bandmates too. Freddie was really sweet, always calling everyone dear and darling, you loved his style. Deaky was really sassy and all but you really liked him that way, he really protected you even if he is the youngest person in the band. Roger was something else, he was really flirty but that was just his real self, you wouldn't want him to change at all.
They were all different but they completed each other. You wish you had a friendship like that.
You were thinking so much about everything that you didn't even realized you were now asleep.
"Babe?" Brian said.
You opened your eyes and you saw your bedroom, you didn't remember coming to bed at all. You gave him a confused look.
"You were sleeping in the couch so I didn't wanted to wake you up." He looked at you with that facial expression you loved.
"So you bring me here?" you smiled while you started to sit down on the mattress. "What time is it?"
"Well, it's really late." Brian placed his hand on your right cheek like he always did when he was going to kiss you. "The dinner is ready."
You just smiled and kissed him sweetly.
"Let's go then."
He had made some soup for you. After dinner he washed the dishes and made you your favorite tea. Then you got to your room to spend some time with your boyfriend.
"I didn't forget what you wanted me to get." Brian looked at you and placed a big box of chocolates in your lap. "Here. If you want me to get something to get rid of the pain just ask me and I'll go running.
"You're the best. I love you so much!" you hugged him tightly. "Thank you for taking care of me."