Disney Princess - Joe Mazzello

Authors note: I wanted to make something different for this one and later I'll make an alternative version where the reader is part of the Bohemian Rhapsody cast. I really just had this idea and wanted to write it and I hope you like it. I have another Joe request for later, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Request: Dude! I just really need some cute fluffy Joe Mazello stuff! Cause goddamn that man

You loved being an actress, it was a wonderful job. You were relatively new to this industry, but you liked it anyway. The other actresses and actors you knew were very cute and treated you really well.

You recently made a movie with none other than Joe Mazzello.
You had worked together in a TV show and became good friends, maybe more than that but no one knew that.
Your new movie was the live action of Sleeping Beauty. You loved all the Disney movies and being able to actually be in one of your favorites was incredible. Joe was an amazing Prince Phillip. You were just so excited to see your little niece's face when she watched you as Aurora.
The interviews were so funny and magical to do because being an part of the Disney movies was a dream coming true.
You were waiting for the new interviewer to enter the room, you were so happy to do that and you weren't even tired.
"Are you okay?" Joe laughed at your facial expression.
"Yeah. I'm just so excited! I can't stop smiling, it's so surreal." You clapped your hands excitedly, making him laugh again.
"Well, hello." A girl entered the room, she looked like a 17 years old. "It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Ana."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ana. I'm Y/n." you smiled at her.
"It's a pleasure. I'm Joe."
The interview was really funny, you joked and played a lot of games that afternoon with every interviewer.
"I have to ask, you really can sing?" She was smiling at you. "I mean, it was really you, right?"
"Yes, and it was so incredible to do that, to be able to sing and dance and just be Aurora." You said dreamily and Joe smiled at you.
"It was a little difficult to me, but I managed to do that. It was really exciting to become Prince Phillip." Joe laughed. "And I have to say that I needed to practice a lot to be able to dance. It's really difficult, but with this cute girl here I managed to do the impossible."
"Oh please, you were amazing!" you blushed.
"So, how was the experience? How do you feel being in a Disney movie?" Ana asked.
"The atmosphere is amazing, everything is so pretty and everyone was really happy to be part of something so important and big." Joe smiled, he knew you were the most excited person of the cast.
"It's a magical experience. I never knew I could sing and dance or be part of something so... magical." You laughed along with them. "I'm really glad to be part of this."
"Joe, your last movie was Bohemian Rhapsody. So you already knew a little of how it worked. Like, the songs and performances, right?"
"Well, it's not the same. In Bohemian Rhapsody I didn't have the chance to sing, so I wasn't that prepared to do it. And it's really different to have a Bass in hands while playing on stage and to actually dance with a partner was a real challenge." He explained. "We never danced before on any of our dates, right?"
"W-what?" you asked. You couldn't believe he just said that you were dating.
"I'm sorry, I forgot." He apologized with a weird smile.
"Its okay." You were blushing so much now. "And no, we never had the chance to dance in any of our dates."
"So, you're dating..." it was awkward. "How is it to make a movie like this dating? It changes something?"
"Well, I never did anything like this before, but I think we really look like a real couple, because, you know... we are a real couple." You laughed when Joe hold your hand.
"I think it was great and I hope everyone likes it." He laughed. "Rami Malek actually helped us to practice our dance moves."
"So you still have contact with them."
"Yeah, I know Rami since The Pacific." Joe explained. "And Y/N is Ben's friend since X Men Apocalypse."
"Alright then!" Ana smiled. "What's your favorite Disney movie?"
"I love Beauty And The Beast, but The Little Mermaid is one of my favorites." You laughed at Joe's reaction. "I actually love everything Disney. It's part of my entire life so it's really difficult not to like it."

"Oh she makes me watch every Disney movie with her, so I have to say I like Hercules a lot. But she chose the ones we watch at least a week." Joe said pretending being hurt. "I actually like it. Don't worry, babe."
"So you know a lot of songs then." Ana smiled at you two. "That's what we'll play today. Guess the movie or song title."
"Yes! Let's go!" you were really excited.
You three laughed a lot while playing because you knew a lot of songs and Joe just couldn't remember sometimes.
"I'm not really surprised that Y/N won the game." Ana laughed again. "She guessed 15 out of 20. Congratulations! You're the Disney Princess!" She placed a plastic crown on your head and laughed at your expression.
"Oh my God! I always wanted to be one!" Your eyes had this sparkle when you were happy.
"Babe, you're Aurora." Joe remembered you.
"Well, now I'm Princess Y/N." you smiled. "Every girl is a princess. You can be everything you want to be if you put your mind to it. Being in a Disney movie was my biggest dream when I was little and look what I'm doing right now. I'm a Disney princess! You can do it!" with that you ended the interview.
Anyone could see how happy you were and it made Joe's heart warm with love and appreciation.