Food Fight - Roger Taylor (BoRhap)

Author note: I know it's really short, but I actually liked the end result and I really hope you guys like it too.

Request: hey could you do a roger x reader where the reader gets to come along to the recording studio and they just goof around together? and its like really cute and fluffy?

I changed a little bit I guess? I really hope you like it.

You were really happy when Roger called you to the recording studio to watch them play. You really liked Roger's friends, and you liked Roger even more, so you really wanted to go.
You started to get dressed to go, Roger was almost at your house to give you a ride so you had to be quick. You dressed really comfortable and soon Roger parked in front of your house. You got out and locked the door while Roger walked in your direction.
"Hey there, pretty girl." Roger hugged you tight.
"Hey Rog. How are you?" You asked smiling. He was really one of your favorite people in the world.
" I'm doing great. And you? Nervous?" He asked with that smile you love.
"A little bit." You smiled back at him. "What are de waiting for? Let's go!" you were so happy.
He opened the door for you and you got in the car, waiting patiently for him.
The ride was really nice, you laughed till you got there. When you walked into the studio everyone greeted you. You were really happy that they were being so nice to you.
"I love your pants, darling!" Freddie said smiling at you.
"Thanks" you got a little shy at the compliment.
"She's nice, I like her, Rog!" Freddie winked at Roger.
"He's always like this, don't worry" Roger laughed while hugging you by your side. "Okay guys, let's start."
You sat beside Mary and watched the guys playing.
"So... you and Roger..." Mary looked at you with a smirk.
"What?" you were confused
"You're dating?" she winked at you.
"...No?"
"You should."

•••

The guys were taking a break to eat something, until Roger took a sip of your favorite soda. Oh no. That's personal. No one messed with your soda. You threw a French fry at him and he looked at you as if he was hurt.
That's how the food fight began. Everyone joined and started to throw French fries everywhere.
"hey, you have some ketchup here" Roger said and cleaned your cheek. You stared at each other and he started to get closer to you. "I really wanted to do this for so long" he kissed you sweetly.
It's like the world around you disappeared. In that moment it was only you two.
You were so lost in the kiss that you almost didn't hear Mary yelling " I knew that!".
You simply had to laugh. That was what you always wanted. A good boyfriend and friends that cared for you.