writers

SLOTS ARE COMPLETE
NOT HIRING

W R I T E R S
Writers should be the most knowledgeable people on the Aesthete Campaign as well as on animal & environmental issues. They will manage the flora, fauna, and daily news books, writing about the campaign through poems, stories, informative pieces, and updates on the environment.

S L O T S
[ 4 / 4 ]

T A S K S
  - write various pieces such as poems, stories, and informative texts regarding the asthete campaign, environmental issues, animal rights, and things we can do to save our planet.

R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- must be proficient in the English language
- have experience in writing
- be aware of environmental and animal issues, and be willing to research about these types of things
- be passionate in saving the environment and all that lives within it
- must be 13 or above
- must be active and dedicated

R E Q U I R E M E N T S  - must be proficient in the English language  - have experience in writing  - be aware of environmental and animal issues, and be willing to research about these types of things  - be passionate in saving the environment a...

to be a writer, complete
the form below and submit through
dm or comment section.

- Name/Pen Name:
- Age:
- Why do you want to be a writer on the Aesthete Committee?
- How long have you been on Wattpad?
- Are you aware of environmental and animal issues?
- Can you have access to Slack?
- How many pieces can you write within a week?
- How active are you on Wattpad?
- Do you have any experience in being a member of a group account?
- How passionate are you with regards to animal protection and issues on the environment?
- lastly, please attach or dm a sample of your best writing piece.

the aesthete committee or admins may dm you for follow up questions.