2

All Levi could think about was if Eren were to tell the other scouts about his big secret that he had tried to hide for years, would they think less of him? 

'shit, shit, shit, what am I going to do! if the others were to find out... I'm no better than burnt titan guts.' Levi thought to himself.

**LARGE CLAP OF THUNDER**

"Gahh" Levi screams.

"Is everything okay up there Eren? It kinda sounds like the castle is falling to pieces..." Hanji yells up to Eren. 

" Yeah... I think Levi..."

Levi's heart pounded so hard in his chest, he thought he might explode. 'Humanities' greatest might just be killed by Eren in human form, rather than having some heroic death. even has only killed one titan in human form, but now he is tearing the living shit outta Levi's brain.

"Levi just fell outta bed." 

Levi's brain stopped spinning for a moment, he could breathe! 'Maybe I can trust this shitty brat to keep his mouth shut'.

**LARGE CLAP OF THUNDER**

   Levi tenses up in Eren's lap. Eren, still not knowing exactly what to do, Levi is whimpering because of thunder.  Eren picks up Levi's basically lifeless  body. Eren was so suprised, Levi weighed nothing! 'I always knew he was short and that makes a huge difference in weight, but damn. Eren thought to himself. 'now that I think about it, I've never seen him eat. Ill have to ask him about that later.' The storm had finally passed, and Levi, still a little shaken from the event, climbed outta Eren's lap. That first moment was silent and awkward. Eren continued to sit where he was, while Levi had bloodshot eyes and a damp shirt wet from tears. Levi obviously looked rough. 

<<<<<( I know these are short chapters but there will be many of them... I do fully intend on finishing this story, but sometimes there may be slow updates...)>>>>>